I had this idea many months ago, but it seems very unlikely to actually work. Anyway, the more I think about it, perhaps it has some hope, and I think all of us are desperate for some hope.
Perhaps a mouthwash should be invented but it must be more like a thick gel, that coats the mouth. It must be transparent and only coats the mouth with a thin coating. Thick sort of like oil rather than liquid like usual mouthwash.
I think that the major problem is surface area, our oral surface is very large because of rough surface, hair on tongue etc.
A mouthwash that coats the surface will effectively reduce the surface area to just a few square inches.
The gel must be partially soluble so that does not dissolve away too quickly, and available in sachets, even if lasts for half hour, it would be useful.
Obviously non toxic etc
Pharmaceutical, chemistry people may know how to do this. I am sure that something similar is already in use in pharmacy as eye ointments etc.
Completely transparent, clear so that not visible. Also could contain antibacterial and even oxygen release from the gel to reduce anearobic bacteria. The key is that it covers the bacteria etc so that the odour does not move out with the air that we breathe out.
Just a idea.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
worth a try?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.