THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

codex alimentarius and mastic gum

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

codex alimentarius and mastic gum

Post by asd »

I havnt wrote for ages, thought i would add some points. I have heard about something called Codex Alimentarius, which is meant to be a new trade regulation thing which will affect the sale of vitamins etc. This could affect people here, google it I am no expert.

Mastic gum has helped my stomach alot over the two weeks I have been taking it. Not only does it work on H pylori but is meant to be good for most stomach things.

Hope all are good and some have got some positive changes.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗