Page 1 of 1

john are you ok?

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:21 pm
by guzler
john we have not heard from you are you ok ?i just want to check on you you always post here what happen?i hope you are ok because you are our inspiration and our hope .

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:52 pm
by noptical
He's doing better than ever. Here's his last post from this thread: viewtopic.php?t=232&start=45
oceanside wrote:Hi,

I feel obligated to do the right thing by informing you guys that I need to take an indefinite break from my involvement so you guys don’t think that I’ve found a cure and abandoned everyone without saying a word. Metronidazole is killing off bacteria, and yes, my breath is good. However, as we know too well it’s only a matter of time before all hell breaks loose again-BB back with a vengeance; though I hope that I may join jonnyath in freedom.

I still have my ENT appointment in February, and if Dr. okay with laser tonsil, I am going for it.

If I am cured of any remedy, you can be sure I’ll return to let everyone know. But for the sake of my personal, emotional, and psychological well-being, I need to take a break, as my depression is at all time low, ok?

John/Oceanside

Re: john are you ok?

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:17 am
by oceanside
guzler wrote:john we have not heard from you are you ok ?i just want to check on you you always post here what happen?i hope you are ok because you are our inspiration and our hope .
Hello Guzler,

I am not doing too great my friend. Depression has taken a hold of me, as we often fall into a state of sorrow due to our circumstancial depression. I am not doing great in my job as nearly as my ability allows me to due to this nightmare. Promotion came and gone, relationships and romance withered away, still my anguish/BB persists. I just need some time to shut down, re-group, feel sorry for myself, than get back on my horse and fight another day. Regardless of continueal dissappiontments and failure in our search for a cure, I still believe, I still believe. After all, the good doctor, Jeffrey Hillman of Oragenics said to us to expect some small amount of relief when his Probiora3, probiotics mouthwas debute late this year. It will help our chronic bad breath condition, but to what extent he can only speculate. It's still sometime worth waiting for, right?

I still have the package of Benzalkonium Chloride by my door, unopened. When I feel motivated to experiment with it I will. But for now I just need to rest my weary soul for a little longer.

Guzler, and members, we will find our cure, we will. Don't give up hope, ok?

Faithfully,

John

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:35 am
by noptical
What happened John? Has the antibiotic worn off?