THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bad Breath Report: Probiotics to keep Candida away 18/Nov/09

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Bad Breath Report: Probiotics to keep Candida away 18/Nov/09

Post by KeepTrying09 »

This post has been moved offsite.
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bishop
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Bishop »

I read about probiotic on this page and decided to try it.

My first two weeks of usage proved very promising. I actually felt I have found a cure. But after continues usage, I started noticing an effect which made my Breath worse. I realized that i burp a lot and my stomach turns any time this happens I smell something from my nose and I see a lot of reaction from people around me. I therefore continue the use of this probiotic.

What are some of the effect you get when you use probiotics??
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Bishop wrote:I read about probiotic on this page and decided to try it.

My first two weeks of usage proved very promising. I actually felt I have found a cure. But after continues usage, I started noticing an effect which made my Breath worse. I realized that i burp a lot and my stomach turns any time this happens I smell something from my nose and I see a lot of reaction from people around me. I therefore continue the use of this probiotic.

What are some of the effect you get when you use probiotics??
Hey Bishop,

What probiotics are you taking, and are you taking them on an empty stomach or with food? I have never experienced burping or stomach churning with the probiotics I take.
willing2lose2win
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:32 am

Post by willing2lose2win »

Hello Keeptrying09

I would like to come see your doctor in Thailand. Can you provide name, address and phone number? Any other contact information I may need. Does your doctor take insurance? Or is it completely out of pocket?
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

willing2lose2win wrote:Hello Keeptrying09

I would like to come see your doctor in Thailand. Can you provide name, address and phone number? Any other contact information I may need. Does your doctor take insurance? Or is it completely out of pocket?
Hey W2L2W,

I sent you a PM with the information.

Regarding the question about the insurance, my insurance covered my procedure, but you should check with your insurance first to see if they will cover you internationally, and if you have any minimum deductible you have to meet before they will pay out.
willing2lose2win
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:32 am

Post by willing2lose2win »

Thanks Keeptrying09!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗