Your Email Address:

First Name:

Might not be your cure, but i'm prepared to offer anyway....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Might not be your cure, but i'm prepared to offer anyway....

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey Everyone,

If you believe your bad breath is related to a Candida infection/overgrowth and you've decided you want to try antifungal medicine to see if it cures your problem, *(editied by author)*. Here in Thailand they sell antifungal medicine in actual licensed pharmacies, no prescription needed, and they are much cheaper that what you can find them for online. For some countries (like the UK) they sale antifungals over the counter, but from what some of the forum members have told me, they are super expensive! Something like between 4 and 10 british pounds per pill! They are much cheaper here in Thailand.

I wouldn't recommend buying antifungal medicine from online pharmacies however. No matter how good the website looks, you really have no idea where it's coming from, or if what you are getting is real or not. I heard most meds from online pharmacies come from warehouses in India, and a lot were found to be counterfeit (fake).

Anyway, *(editied by author)*. It's totally up to you guys. If you are interested just send me a Private Message or e-mail me. E-mail is best because I check that much more frequently. My e-mail address is the same as my user name here @ gmail.com, or you can just click on the e-mail button below.

Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Oh yeah, I should mention.... These are the antifungal meds *(editied by author)*:

BioZole - 150mg, 200mg (capsules)
Difulcan - 150mg (capsules) (This one is Brand name, and too expensive in my opinion)
Fluconazol - 200mg (capsules)
Ketoconazole - 200mg (tablets)
Itraconazole - 100mg (capsule)

The one my doctor prescribed me for my Candida infection was the BioZole 200mg. I took that for 14 days. BioZole is pretty much the same as Fluconazol. All the other meds are capsules or tablets that you swallow too, so they are effective everywhere in your body as well. :)
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Before you start any medical treatment, you should know as much as you can about the benefits as well as possible consequences.

If you are planning on taking antifungal meds and are currently taking any other meds, please see either one of the two links below for reported drug interactions.

http://www.medscape.com/druginfo/druginterchecker
http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

Below are two links with information regarding BioZole, Fluconazole, and Difulcan.

http://www.drugs.com/pdr/fluconazole.html
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/fluconazole.html

Below are two links with information regarding Ketoconazole.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ketoconazole.html
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/ketoconazole.html

Below are two links with information regarding Itraconazole.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/itraconazole.html
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/itraconazole.html
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give an update. Five people from this forum *(editied by author)*.

If anyone wants to try antifungal medicine *(editied by author)*.

Cheers!
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

KT is legit, he mailed my package December 2nd and i received it 2 weeks later. Unfortunately, after 8 days of treatment, no change in my breath or other candida symptoms except i developed a pink spot on my tongue that covers about 5% of my tongue. At least i know the drug isn't fake and it is having some effect on my body. I got 12 more days to go.

I'm hoping the pink spot will widen in the next 12 days which would prove that i have a thrush/candida problem and that i just need to be more aggressive at treating the problem (whatever that entails).
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Archimonde wrote:KT is legit, he mailed my package December 2nd and i received it 2 weeks later.
LOL, and I was checking the *(editied by author)* the whole time so I could see when it would *(editied by author)* to you. Yours was the *(editied by author)*. Glad you *(editied by author)* before the holidays.
Archimonde wrote:Unfortunately, after 8 days of treatment, no change in my breath or other candida symptoms...
Hang in there Archi. It took the full two weeks before I noticed any difference. You're only 1 week in with 12 more days left to go. Also, don't just assume there's no change in your breath. Take advantage of the holiday season time. While you are with your family, I would just ask one of them how your breath is and see what they say. Perhaps your mom, dad, or any siblings who can be honest with you. But if you think they will not tell you the truth, then I would try and judge your breath by the reactions of strangers, not from people who are already familiar with you. If you rely on people who know you already, they might be so used to reacting to your bad breath that they do it naturally without even thinking anymore. Basically, put yourself in situations where you have to deal with strangers, and see what their reactions are.
Archimonde wrote:...I developed a pink spot on my tongue that covers about 5% of my tongue. At least i know the drug isn't fake and it is having some effect on my body. I got 12 more days to go. I'm hoping the pink spot will widen in the next 12 days which would prove that i have a thrush/candida problem and that i just need to be more aggressive at treating the problem (whatever that entails).
That's a good sign for sure. If your tongue is turning pink again that means the medicine is working. Make sure you are sterilizing your toothbrush after each use with either rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, or better yet you could just buy a new toothbrush. Reason I say this is because if you don't sterilize your toothbrush, you could just be reinfecting yourself with Candida. Also, you should be using a tongue scraper too, just to clear all the dead Candida cells off your tongue. Of course this needs to be sterilized after each use too.

Don't forget the probiotics (either through supplements or natural food such as plain natural yogurt or kefir) and the virgin coconut oil. The probiotics will take the place of the Candida that is being killed off so it won't have any room to grow again once you're off the antifungals, and the virgin coconut oil is a strong natural antifungal with scientific research to back it up. Also, they did a study on green tea (see my thread here viewtopic.php?t=2558) that found it enhanced the effects of fluconazole against resistant Candida, so you might want to start drinking a cup of that everyday too.
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Just FYI:

Treatment of esophageal candidiasis:

-Fluconazole 200 mg as an initial dose, then 100 mg by mouth once daily for 14 days.

I-traconazole oral suspension 200 mg once daily for 14 days

-Alternative (less effective) treatments include itraconazole capsules 200 mg once daily or ketoconazole 200 mg once daily for 14 days
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

girlie girl wrote:Just FYI:

Treatment of esophageal candidiasis:

-Fluconazole 200 mg as an initial dose, then 100 mg by mouth once daily for 14 days.

I-traconazole oral suspension 200 mg once daily for 14 days

-Alternative (less effective) treatments include itraconazole capsules 200 mg once daily or ketoconazole 200 mg once daily for 14 days
Hey Girlie Girl,

My doctor prescribed me 200mg per day of the BioZole (Fluconazole) for 14 days. I guess she thought that my Candida infection was pretty bad. :?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

keep trying you are such a lucky person!!

God must love you so much, for the rest of us, I think there is no cure!!

If Archie is successful I will buy it too, can you really just buy it in Bangkok without prescription?
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Jimi wrote:keep trying you are such a lucky person!!

God must love you so much, for the rest of us, I think there is no cure!!

If Archie is successful I will buy it too, can you really just buy it in Bangkok without prescription?
God loves everybody equally Jimi. I do not believe he has "favorites" whom he chooses to cure. It was just my time to discover what the cause of my bad breath was.

Yes, you can buy antifungals over the counter in Bangkok.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Hey guys,

Keep trying is going to get me the BioZol 200mg once a day for a 14 day treatment. I will post my experience once I get it.

I have a history of growing up with tonsillitis and antibiotic use as a child. No tonsils were removed until a few years ago. Also, I ate many carbs in my teenage years and not eating alot at times I believed contributed to an overgrowth of candida in my body. I have tried everything with no long term resolve. My mouth doesn't seem to be the problem. My GI track has always been so sensitive and friends even pick on me about it. I tried the treatment for H. Pylori, which gave me a few weeks of a slight improvement, but did not last long. I think the antibiotics just suppressed the anaerobic bacteria for a while. I am eating better now--less carbs and I a am also taking "Complete Probiotics" from Dr. Mercola. I hope once I try the above treatment it will help. I will post as I go. Wish me success and Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year! [-o<
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

KT that is so nice of you! I will also wait to see how Arch does to try it. Arch how are things??? KT any side effects from the medicine???
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

girlie girl wrote:I have a history of growing up with tonsillitis and antibiotic use as a child. No tonsils were removed until a few years ago. Also, I ate many carbs in my teenage years and not eating alot at times I believed contributed to an overgrowth of candida in my body. I have tried everything with no long term resolve. My mouth doesn't seem to be the problem. My GI track has always been so sensitive and friends even pick on me about it. I tried the treatment for H. Pylori, which gave me a few weeks of a slight improvement, but did not last long. I think the antibiotics just suppressed the anaerobic bacteria for a while. I am eating better now--less carbs and I a am also taking "Complete Probiotics" from Dr. Mercola. I hope once I try the above treatment it will help. I will post as I go. Wish me success and Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year! [-o<
You and I share a similar background girlie girl. I had the same problems with tonsillitis and heavy antibiotic use when I was a child and teenager as well, and I also ate a lot of sugar and simple carbs. Also had many problems with my GI track. If you do indeed have a Candida infection, then the BioZole will clear it for sure. Hopefully that will take care of the bad breath problem.
TIRED wrote:KT that is so nice of you! I will also wait to see how Arch does to try it. Arch how are things??? KT any side effects from the medicine???
It's my pleasure TIRED. I did not experience any side effects from the medicine. The only thing I experienced was the die-off effect from the Candida in which my symptoms got worse. That lasted about a week and then it slowly subsided around the end of the two week period. But you should read the links I posted earlier in the thread regarding information about antifungal meds, including possible side effects.

Wishing everyone a very Happy Holidays! Enjoy your day tomorrow! :D
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey Everyone,

Some people have mentioned the antifungal medicine voriconazole and posaconazole as two options that can treat Candida. Both of these antifungals are for people what are seriously immunocompromised, such as AIDS patients or cancer patients. Basically if you needed these meds, then you would know for sure that you had a Candida infection (because you would probably already be in the hospital). Voriconazole you can get in Thailand, but I haven't seen it at any of the pharmacies I've been too. Perhaps they only stock this one in the hospitals since it's used for severely ill patients. Posaconazole is not available here in Thailand yet.

Let me post again what antifungal meds I have seen in the pharmacies here in Thailand.

BioZole - 150mg, 200mg (capsules)
Difulcan - 150mg (capsules) (This one is Brand name, and too expensive in my opinion)
Fluconazole - 200mg (capsules)
Ketoconazole - 200mg (lozenge)
Itraconazole - 100mg (capsule)

You can try whichever one you like. I can only speak for myself because of personal experience, but the 200mg of the BioZole cleared my Candida. Of course if you want to try Itraconazole or Ketoconazole it's up to you....
saturday
Total Newbie

Post by saturday »

hi,
i've tried itraconazole for a week but with no effect.

I just want to know what's the difference between each antifungal med?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic