THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I'm back

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

I'm back

Post by jess »

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I haven't posted on the forum, so I just want to say hello to all and keep up the fight. I took some time off from posting because, basically, I needed a break. I'm not cured yet, but my breath is more manageable now than it was, I'll say, a year ago.
So anyway, be strong people and keep your head up. Now more than ever I realize how important it is to have a forum like this where we can come and vent and support each other emotionally; it's reall a blessing.
I love you all and I'm glad to be back.
espasiba
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

Post by espasiba »

welcome back :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗