THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

candida albicans 30c

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

candida albicans 30c

Post by missjj »

I bought this online. It's suppose to help with bacterial imbalance. I'm a little in easy bcuz I thought that was the bacteria I am tryin to get rid of???? Has anyone tried this?? I have tried the candida diet but have relapsed I few times including today. I binged on carbs and sugar today. My tummy deals like bursting.[/quote]
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Why you buy something if you dont know nothing about it????

You will get candida all over your body now.....

lol

just joking

in homeopathy you cure like with like so basically you cure candida with candida, but it is so desaturated that it contains only the energy imprint of candida, nothing else.

That is how homeopathy works
potty_mouth
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
Location: Brazil

Post by potty_mouth »

...or doesn't work ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗