THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Magnolia Bark Extract

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Magnolia Bark Extract

Post by TIRED »

I know that gum is not a cure and only a mask, but I swear I have found some really good gum that seems to work better than the others, and I thought I would share it with you all - most of you already use it I am sure. It's called Eclipse by Wrigley. It has Magnolia bark extract in it which may be why it is better. I get the Peppermint flavor. The Peppermint mints are really good too and I hate mints. Just thought I would pass this along. Let me know if you try it and have any luck.

Here is a website on Mag. bark...

http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/news/2 ... bad-breath
exume
Advanced
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Gender:

bb

Post by exume »

i never tried this gum so ill take a test lets smell what happens
User avatar
terranpatriot
Advanced
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
Location: East Coast, USA

Post by terranpatriot »

interesting. I like the new Eclipse "exotic mint" gums (peppermint and berry flavors). They contain cardamom, which is pretty good at neutralizing volatile sulfur compounds that cause BB. Sometimes just chewing on cardamom seeds alone can help mask for a short period.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗