THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
website problem
website problem
recently i have been having problems navigating in this website . i guess since all this advetising on the website started . i have tried aol also internet explore, diferent computer and so on . im i the only one who,shaving problems ?
thank you
thank you
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
You're not the only one. I've also been having problems too. This website will hang unless I disable Javascript. If Javascript is enabled, then the website will not fully load. It will get stuck trying to load just 1 item and it will stay stuck forever. I have to go into my browser's preferences, disable the javascript, and then refresh. After I do this the website will load normally. It's the same on Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
It's very annoying....
It's very annoying....
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Maybe someone should inform Jimi. The problems with the website started after he changed the ads around. I understand if he wants to add advertisements, but perhaps the coding is wrong or something which is causing these errors. Like I said, if I don't disable my javascript, the page won't load at all! It just hangs with 1 item remaining to download.
This website would be pretty useless if people couldn't even view the pages....Hope there's a fix soon.
This website would be pretty useless if people couldn't even view the pages....Hope there's a fix soon.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.