THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Eastern medicine

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Eastern medicine

Post by TIRED »

Has anyone tried Eastern medicine. I am about to give up on western medicine and go see a Chinese doctor. Here is an interesting article I came across today...

http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/health_msg.php?titleid=576

any thoughts???
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

As soon as I saw the recipe for White Fungus Soup I cringed. :?

Other than that it seems interesting.... Give it a shot and let us know if it works. :)
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

another interesting website...

http://beyondwellbeing.com/ibs/stheat.shtml
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

TIRED wrote:another interesting website...

http://beyondwellbeing.com/ibs/stheat.shtml
LOL, I know what they mean when they talk about a "fire in your stomach". I feel like I have a fire in my stomach everytime I eat spicy Thai food!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗