My BB
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:17 pm
My bb problem, and obsession, started in the early teens. I got a nickname because of bb, and after that much of my focus has been to avoid people when I believed that I had bb (and this focus has become worse over the years). It has turned me to a bitter man. I have had periods where I have tried different things to get rid of my bb. It started with the brushing 3 times a day and all the other usual things. But also Sb12, saline solution up the nose and now I use something that is for wounds and also as a bleaching agent in the industry (don’t know what its called in english). I use it on the tongue and then scrape it of. I think it has worked a little bit but its hard to know when you cant smell your own breath. Because I don’t know if I have bb all the time there is only one thing that I know I often suffer from, and that is the bad smell in the rooms and cars that I have been in. I have heard this a lot of times the last 10 years of my life.
My bb also Seems to get worse when I get a bit nervous and I have discovered that I tend to hold my breath when nervous. I am not sure if this is because I don’t want to breathe heavy around people because of the risk of having bb, or if this is something that gets my bb worse. It probably don’t help, but I don’t think it would solve everything. When I was young I had tonsillitis 10-15 times. My sister told me that she sometimes get this white dots on her tonsils, and that she then gets very bad bb. But I never get those white dots, but could my tonsils stil be the problem? I also have had problem with greasy hair (with terrible smell) but that seems to become better when I have had shampo twice and for a couple of minutes a bith times. But could this perhaps be a symptom?
The last couple of weeks I have had the courage to ask my brother if I have bb at different times, and this after a long time of open up to him about my problem. So I am pretty sure he told the truth when he sad that it, most of the time, was ok. It was even ok one morning when I had been drinking beer the day before, and hadn’t brushed my teeth that night and the morning after (when he smelled for bb). I was stunned. I don’t know if it is because of the bleaching agent I have been using, perhaps.
But there is one problem that allways seems to be present, and that is the smell in rooms where I have been. I have a job that involves a lot of heavy lifting. This seems to give me a much worse bb. All the physical work also gives me a bad smell from the nose and I can smell the difference from other occasions. But this problem seems to be a bit better when I take these fluor tablets every our at work.
I visited a expert a couple of years ago and did the test where you breath into a machine that examine the breathe, he also messured my saliva amount (I had a low amount of saliva). And according to him I should be focusing on cleaning my tongue. But he could have been wrong. It felt like his only focus was on the tongue. If the results from the patient showed bb, it was always the tongue…
It seems as though my bb problem comes and goes, but the smell in rooms often or perhaps always is there, is it someone here that have a clue what my problem could be? Is it someone here that has had similar problem and have found a cure. I have noticed that I have a “pocket” beside a wisdom tooth in the back of my mouth. Could perhaps that be the answer?
Sorry about my English, not my first language.
My bb also Seems to get worse when I get a bit nervous and I have discovered that I tend to hold my breath when nervous. I am not sure if this is because I don’t want to breathe heavy around people because of the risk of having bb, or if this is something that gets my bb worse. It probably don’t help, but I don’t think it would solve everything. When I was young I had tonsillitis 10-15 times. My sister told me that she sometimes get this white dots on her tonsils, and that she then gets very bad bb. But I never get those white dots, but could my tonsils stil be the problem? I also have had problem with greasy hair (with terrible smell) but that seems to become better when I have had shampo twice and for a couple of minutes a bith times. But could this perhaps be a symptom?
The last couple of weeks I have had the courage to ask my brother if I have bb at different times, and this after a long time of open up to him about my problem. So I am pretty sure he told the truth when he sad that it, most of the time, was ok. It was even ok one morning when I had been drinking beer the day before, and hadn’t brushed my teeth that night and the morning after (when he smelled for bb). I was stunned. I don’t know if it is because of the bleaching agent I have been using, perhaps.
But there is one problem that allways seems to be present, and that is the smell in rooms where I have been. I have a job that involves a lot of heavy lifting. This seems to give me a much worse bb. All the physical work also gives me a bad smell from the nose and I can smell the difference from other occasions. But this problem seems to be a bit better when I take these fluor tablets every our at work.
I visited a expert a couple of years ago and did the test where you breath into a machine that examine the breathe, he also messured my saliva amount (I had a low amount of saliva). And according to him I should be focusing on cleaning my tongue. But he could have been wrong. It felt like his only focus was on the tongue. If the results from the patient showed bb, it was always the tongue…
It seems as though my bb problem comes and goes, but the smell in rooms often or perhaps always is there, is it someone here that have a clue what my problem could be? Is it someone here that has had similar problem and have found a cure. I have noticed that I have a “pocket” beside a wisdom tooth in the back of my mouth. Could perhaps that be the answer?
Sorry about my English, not my first language.