Page 1 of 1

Magnolia Bark Extract

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:10 am
by TIRED
I know that gum is not a cure and only a mask, but I swear I have found some really good gum that seems to work better than the others, and I thought I would share it with you all - most of you already use it I am sure. It's called Eclipse by Wrigley. It has Magnolia bark extract in it which may be why it is better. I get the Peppermint flavor. The Peppermint mints are really good too and I hate mints. Just thought I would pass this along. Let me know if you try it and have any luck.

Here is a website on Mag. bark...

http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/news/2 ... bad-breath

bb

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:07 pm
by exume
i never tried this gum so ill take a test lets smell what happens

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:24 am
by terranpatriot
interesting. I like the new Eclipse "exotic mint" gums (peppermint and berry flavors). They contain cardamom, which is pretty good at neutralizing volatile sulfur compounds that cause BB. Sometimes just chewing on cardamom seeds alone can help mask for a short period.