Your Email Address:

First Name:

To Those in New York City....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
NYConfused
Junior

To Those in New York City....

Post by NYConfused »

Hello all. I am new to this site and would be interested in meeting up with one or possibly a few people suffering from similar problems. We are all insecure speaking to those we know (who do not suffer from this illness) and I think it would be helpful to discuss with people who are going through it firsthand. By doing this, we may be able to better gauge the level of halitosis we have (if any at all), and get a feel for what products might or might not work.

A little background on me... I am a 25 year old male located in NYC and have tried products which include a bunch of therabreath products (including activoxygen products), oxyfresh, hydrogen peroxide, neti pot, etc. I have a feeling that some of these products may make my breath worse, but being that I have never spoke to anyone about it, i cant really tell. I have also seen a couple of dentists/doctors who have said that I may have Phantom Halitosis (the thought that you have bad breath, when you really don't), though i have my doubts. I have gone through what it seems like most of us go through... people touching/covering their nose/face, coughing, throat clearing, looking away, avoiding you, etc.

I think it can be helpful to all involved if we had someone we could "test" our breath on and share experiences with products, success stories or anything related to our problem.

If interested, please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me.

Thanks
NYConfused

NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

no one? :?
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

viewtopic.php?t=1157&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Look for NY ppl in the above thread. I saw a lot of them. Atleast we should have local meet up's in US. So that we can have a big meetup in future.
NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

thanks!
vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

hey i'm in NY 20 year old guy wouldn't mind meeting up. get at me soon though in the next few days / week.
terranpatriot
Advanced
United States of America

Post by terranpatriot »

Live in Virginia, USA near Washington DC. Anyone interested in meeting up, shoot me a PM
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic