Stay away from Fluoride
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:59 pm
Hi Guys,
I haven't posted for a while as I've been doing quite a bit of research into BB and also other health issues.
I'm still going through the usual 10-15 minute oral routine each morning and night - yawn yawn!!
Tounge scraper still the godsend...
Anyway during my research I've hit on some insightful info about fluoride.... not saying its the cure for you, but Im most certainly going fluoride free from now on...
"It has been proven that Fluoride has NO positive effect on preventing cavities"
IT ALSO CASUES REDUCED SALIVA PRODUCTION AND HENCE ADDS TO A DRY MOUTH AND BAD BREATH,,,,,,
Fluoride IS a poison! The 1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products lists fluoride as more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It has been used as a pesticide for mice, rats and other small pests. A 10# infant could be killed by 1/100 of an ounce and a 100# adult could be killed by 1/10 of an ounce of fluoride. The Akron Regional Poison Center indicates that a 7 ounce tube of toothpaste contains 199 mg. of fluoride, more than enough to kill a 25# child. Even Procter & Gamble, the maker of Crest, acknowledges that this is true "theoretically, at least." There are documented deaths of infants and children caused by "normal dosage" of fluoride tablets or treatments.
The acceleration of the aging process by fluoride occurs at the bio-chemical level by means of:
enzyme inhibition;
collagen breakdown;
genetic damage; and/or
disruption of the immune system per se.

I haven't posted for a while as I've been doing quite a bit of research into BB and also other health issues.
I'm still going through the usual 10-15 minute oral routine each morning and night - yawn yawn!!
Tounge scraper still the godsend...
Anyway during my research I've hit on some insightful info about fluoride.... not saying its the cure for you, but Im most certainly going fluoride free from now on...
"It has been proven that Fluoride has NO positive effect on preventing cavities"
IT ALSO CASUES REDUCED SALIVA PRODUCTION AND HENCE ADDS TO A DRY MOUTH AND BAD BREATH,,,,,,
Fluoride IS a poison! The 1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products lists fluoride as more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It has been used as a pesticide for mice, rats and other small pests. A 10# infant could be killed by 1/100 of an ounce and a 100# adult could be killed by 1/10 of an ounce of fluoride. The Akron Regional Poison Center indicates that a 7 ounce tube of toothpaste contains 199 mg. of fluoride, more than enough to kill a 25# child. Even Procter & Gamble, the maker of Crest, acknowledges that this is true "theoretically, at least." There are documented deaths of infants and children caused by "normal dosage" of fluoride tablets or treatments.
The acceleration of the aging process by fluoride occurs at the bio-chemical level by means of:
enzyme inhibition;
collagen breakdown;
genetic damage; and/or
disruption of the immune system per se.