My extreme BB story. Please read.
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:20 am
Here is my story. I am a 30 yr. handsome male. I own several successful companies, and I am a workaholic. My extreme BB has secluded me, so I channel all my energy into my career, so that is the only way BB has ever helped me. I work 24/7.
I have extreme chronic BB and I have the best oral hygiene you can imagine. People rub their noses, offer me gum, back-away, or whisper, etc. It's very obvious. I am now a hermit and stay away from family & friends. I have a bad taste in my mouth most of the time. I have tiny white globs in my mouth a lot. (Is it the skin under my tongue peeling, if so why?) I have been diagnosed with chronic sinusitus. I was not very thorough with my oral hygiene when I was younger.
I am a successfull business man, but I have to conduct business by email, fax, and phone, as my clients wold probably run from
me in person. I am extremely paranoid about talking to anyone in person, I dont even like visiting family, and I am embarrassed to
tell them why. I think that they think I am just happy because I am successfull and don't want to see them. Nothing could be further
from the truth. I am trapped inside of a multi million dollar home. Money does not solve this issue.
I have tried many things, tongue scrapers, 2 sinus surgeries, gargling peroxide, I even had a biopsy done for H. Pylori which came back negative, Mints, gum, tooth paste have temporary/ no effect. I thought about taking my tonsils out even though I can see know tonsil stones. I have been diagnosed with acid reflux disease, and I take pills for my stomch acid. I have an extremely high protien diet. I developed chronic BB about 6 years ago and it has never left!
I have perfect dental health, no cavities, NOTHING. When I first walked into my ENT's offices, the nurses were all over me thinking what a handsome successful guy...then I spoke, and they all giggled for a different reason. They all give me that look when I show up at the ENT office. NO THIS IS NOT IN MY MIND! Kids have asked me why does my breath smell. My spouse swear she smells nothing. YEAH RIGHT
I am open to ANY suggestions, I cannot continue living this way....I would give everything I own for a cure......just to be able to look someone in the eye when you speak to them, to go to a club, or social event, to not be petrified of speaking to people in person.
Does God hate me...how can he bless me with so much, and leave me with this crippling problem?
Help........Help...............help.
Thank you for reading,
J. Wilson
I have extreme chronic BB and I have the best oral hygiene you can imagine. People rub their noses, offer me gum, back-away, or whisper, etc. It's very obvious. I am now a hermit and stay away from family & friends. I have a bad taste in my mouth most of the time. I have tiny white globs in my mouth a lot. (Is it the skin under my tongue peeling, if so why?) I have been diagnosed with chronic sinusitus. I was not very thorough with my oral hygiene when I was younger.
I am a successfull business man, but I have to conduct business by email, fax, and phone, as my clients wold probably run from
me in person. I am extremely paranoid about talking to anyone in person, I dont even like visiting family, and I am embarrassed to
tell them why. I think that they think I am just happy because I am successfull and don't want to see them. Nothing could be further
from the truth. I am trapped inside of a multi million dollar home. Money does not solve this issue.
I have tried many things, tongue scrapers, 2 sinus surgeries, gargling peroxide, I even had a biopsy done for H. Pylori which came back negative, Mints, gum, tooth paste have temporary/ no effect. I thought about taking my tonsils out even though I can see know tonsil stones. I have been diagnosed with acid reflux disease, and I take pills for my stomch acid. I have an extremely high protien diet. I developed chronic BB about 6 years ago and it has never left!
I have perfect dental health, no cavities, NOTHING. When I first walked into my ENT's offices, the nurses were all over me thinking what a handsome successful guy...then I spoke, and they all giggled for a different reason. They all give me that look when I show up at the ENT office. NO THIS IS NOT IN MY MIND! Kids have asked me why does my breath smell. My spouse swear she smells nothing. YEAH RIGHT
I am open to ANY suggestions, I cannot continue living this way....I would give everything I own for a cure......just to be able to look someone in the eye when you speak to them, to go to a club, or social event, to not be petrified of speaking to people in person.
Does God hate me...how can he bless me with so much, and leave me with this crippling problem?
Help........Help...............help.
Thank you for reading,
J. Wilson