great advice on tonsil crypts and stones
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:57 pm
Hey guys,
After reading some of the posts on tonsil stones I grabbed a dental mirror and tried my hardest to see into the back of my throat, convinced that this is what's causes my BB,
Think you have to be a contortionist to see back there !
Anyway after doing a bit of research on the subject I came across this helpful article on goarticles about tonsil stones and crypts - it even gives a mouthwash recipe
check it out
http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=2451390
Sally x
After reading some of the posts on tonsil stones I grabbed a dental mirror and tried my hardest to see into the back of my throat, convinced that this is what's causes my BB,
Think you have to be a contortionist to see back there !
Anyway after doing a bit of research on the subject I came across this helpful article on goarticles about tonsil stones and crypts - it even gives a mouthwash recipe
check it out
http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=2451390
Sally x