THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hi, anyone in New York wanna meet up this weekend?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Hi, anyone in New York wanna meet up this weekend?

Post by sharon »

Anyone wanna meet up in New York City this weekend?
I know it's hard. But I figured that since doctors are not helpful in deciding my breath type, it would be almost hopeless for me to find a cure.

Here is my condition:

April 23rd I had my partial tonsillectomy. Later I was on antibiotics and anti-H.Pylori meds on and off for about 2 weeks. I had H.Pylori blood, breath, and endoscopic tests, none of which indicated an active infection. I had my gum checked.

It has been cleared up for a while, till I stopped all of the medicine.

Now I am developing post nasal drips or actually I don't know what's that, mucous from my left side throat/nose, and "food stuck in the throat" feeling, and chest pain. All of these are accompanied with bad breath, since people start to touch there nose again, and my mouth feels gross again. But it seemed not as strong as before.

At this point. I really hope I can meet some friends here, on one hand, I need your help desperately if you can honestly judge my breath; on the other hand, I would be more then willing to help you decide, based on my experience of several different kinds of smells I think I know where they are from roughly. And I think it would be nice to meet if we are candid, respectful, with understanding to each other.

Ok, pardon me for my English. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sharon
joe1
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by joe1 »

yes sharon. why not. pardon my english too.. lol im not american
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗