THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

GSE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HaveFaith
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 pm

GSE

Post by HaveFaith »

...I was on another forum (this would apply to those w/nasal odour) and someone posted that putting a few drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract along with the saline solution and do the nasal irrigation helped them rid of their nasal odour. So I just wanted to give those w/that prob a heads up. You can purchase it in health food stores...I have the NutriBiotic brand, supposed to be the best..I've been using it for a couple of days and I don't feel mucus in my throat (helping my pnd) when I wake up in the morning sooo something's working I also put a couple drops in my water which helps the gastrontestinal disorders (bacterial, fungal, parasitic, or viral). So yeah...just let you guys know :)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗