Page 1 of 1
perfect job for someone with bad breath
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:17 pm
by Susie
I came across the perfect job. It never crossed my mind till I LOCKED myself out of the house......LOL Never in almost 40 years have I done that, but we moved and I just hadn't put a key on my keyring and the babies foot hit the lock when we were rushing out the door cause my daughter got in a car accident (yes, she's ok) The perfect job...... a locksmith. You get a call from a desperate fool (lol like myself) and that desperate fool isn't thinking about your breath that's for sure, you are there for 2 min and make $40 bucks!! HOW PERFECT!
Just thought I would share that.
Susie
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:48 am
by terranpatriot
I think a more lucrative alternative would be something in the information technology field, where you will be stationed at a computer and interpersonal communication would be electronic.
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:32 am
by Susie
Yeah, if those jobs were available for the average person. $40 in 2 MINUTES sounds pretty lucrative to me!
Susie
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:16 am
by findacure
Iver just thought of a few jobs
Post Wo/man
Courier
Call Centre Agent
re call center agent
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 am
by wingit
I thought working in a call center would be an ideal job to, since I am a fellow survivor. Wrong! Although you don't have to see your customer, your coworkers are within close proximity and distracted. However, it is rewarding and ego boosting to provide customers with information and have them respond positively and appreciate you for the value you add, without them knowing about my problem.
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:07 am
by caramiamine98
I think being a landscaper would be the ideal job for someone with BB, especially if you like the outdoors. I was out earlier today pruning some shrubs and trees in my yard and thought of this post. Any odours would be much less noticeable outside and there is something almost meditative about being in a garden even for tasks as mundane as pulling weeds.