Your Email Address:

First Name:

best product for reducing bad breath

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
tashii
Total Newbie

best product for reducing bad breath

Post by tashii »

:cry:

Just to ask does Thera breath really work ..I live in Africa ..I have been to doctors and doctors they keep telling me that I need to brush more. Until recent when one doctor told me it was a sinus infection he gave me drugs but they didn't work.

I have had this problem for years and its spoiling my social life as well as my working life.I just need a solution and I am willing to try any product however some are not in the market here so it seems I may have to buy it online it will be costly cos I will have to pay for shipping,I need advice to choose the right product...can anyone help me out here.

I would really appreciate.

Thanks.

HaveFaith

Post by HaveFaith »

Try brushing your teeth/tongue with baking soda. Most natural solution.
And for your sinuses, did you use a nasal rinse? Like the nettipot?
findingcure4bb
Total Newbie

Post by findingcure4bb »

Hi tashii, I tried Therabreath for a while 2 years ago. It was helping me, but when I stopped, my bb came back. I used the starter kit with the ordinary one. But since my case is chronic so I got the kit for Chronic use, it was really Ok. If you want to try, try looking for their connections in your country and order it from there. You could save for the shipping charge.

I am still lookin for a natural way of at least minimizing my bb.

I have Post Nasal Drip and Dry Mouth, and this make it worse. I am doing simple nasal irrigation with a lil of salt and baking soda in the morning and evening. No results though but still trying. And I am eating more raw veges now like carrots and celery. I've read somewhere it will help.

Try anything that you could find for natural remedies and tips, it might help on your case. Keep searching.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

I used that ThreaDEATH, and it didn’t work.

It made my teeth weak and sensitive and it started to burn my throat.

Dreadful stuff as it contains BLEACH! Stay clear of it..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic