Page 1 of 3
BB treatment?
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:58 pm
by dravens
http://www.sinus-pro.com/remedies/halitosis.asp
Just wanted to hear with you guys if there are any expericence about these product?
My bb are coming from PND, gives the smelling bacterilas food..
kind regards
edit
I saw this to
http://www.sinuswars.com/
looks like the same author..
anyway, anyone with success with these kind of products?
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:24 pm
by Larc400
It's very unclear what those products actually
do
...they seem to be pills but I can't see the ingredients anywhere...
anyway, yeah, it would be nice to know if anyone has tried anything similar to treat their PND...
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:33 pm
by dravens
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:13 am
by Jimi Stein
They are homeopathic preparations and I know homeopathic stuff does not have any side effects.
But it would not probably help.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:55 am
by coeric
sorry guys, sinus wars doesnt work. i tried thier #14 (sounds like ordering takeout), and it didnt help whatsoever.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:06 pm
by dravens
okey, as I suspect.
thanks for answering.

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:25 am
by dravens
http://www.nativeremedies.com/halitonic ... &ovtac=PPC
there are so many promises out there on www.
I suppose this also is "garbage"

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:34 am
by austuser
well i just bought some. stuff it, i need all the help i can get
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:54 am
by austuser
goddamit i just spent $200 on those herbal remedies. I need to cut up my credit card.
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:21 am
by coeric
that halitonic sure makes some bold claims. i might try it.
again, dont waste money on sinuswars. its a crock.
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:51 pm
by austuser
i just got an email back from the people of haliTonic. They recommend a six month course to treat "the underlying cause" of halitosis.
Jesus.
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:49 pm
by KL
I believe we have not approach to solve the problem right is because we have not taken a holistic approach, to prepare a cocktail of ingredient that goes to every source of bacteria. So far we have BB bacteria in mouth (tongue and other parts), tonsils, throat, nose, digestive system (stomach, etc). But most of us concentrate in the mouth. To be honest I have a really chronic halitosis (everybody in a room can smell it, even at more than 10 meter away). I believe I have the worse BB among us, I did not care in the pass, because I tried everything and nothing worked. And I said ***k with it. But when you loose someone you love because of this reason, then I realized that I was in trouble. In my job it did not affect much my career, I was so good I got promotion every 18 months (average) and I got an excellent position, then when you try to get to the top, the BB become a trouble. I believe I look hard enough I can get a solution, I have several patents in other areas I now how to do research, but I never have time to investigate deeper in this matter, shame on me. I should dedicate more time.
My theory is we have different bacteria sulfur reduction in our system, so we treatment for BB mouth bacteria we attack them, but we are touching the others, that’s way all treatments fails. We are not attacking the problem holistically.
The walgreen’s soap work for the mouth, it reduced it a lot, but the other source can not be reached with it. A soon I eat the smell is terrible, it does not matter the amount I eat. The bacterias start discomposing the sulfur compound in the food, this is the reason I have the smell so fast. Because I did not control de bacteria out of the mouth.
If any one have information the type of bacteria produce BB I would like to know their name (and probably location) so see what chemical compound can control them. I have to say that most of the chemical to control sulfur reduction bacteria or sulfide producer bacteria are not good for human. But you never know what we can find.
Most of are failure is not because the treatment failed, it because we did not go to the whole bacteria area we just went to one or two sites.
Now I am decided to dedicate a little more about this.
This is my symptoms.
- Terrible bad breath at any time of day.
- Excessive dry mouth, I mean it. I have to have water with me at any time, I can talk more than 3 minutes, my mouth is completely dry.
- PND, a lot at any time. When I use Soap is transparent, without a soap it becomes yellow and some time green.
- I sneeze a lot
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:56 pm
by Jimi Stein
austuser wrote:i just got an email back from the people of haliTonic. They recommend a six month course to treat "the underlying cause" of halitosis.
Jesus.
***k them fuckers
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:04 pm
by jess
I tried that product last year. I used it for about two to three weeks, I believe. I didn't feel any difference , so I sent it back. Thankfully I got a full refund of the retail price. However, just because I didn't feel it working for me doesn't mean it won't work for someone else.
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:07 pm
by KL
I am going to give a try of the halitonic. It seems it goes to different sources. my only concerns it says it take 3 a 5 weeks to see the results. This is very suspicious, but I am going to give a try. I already ordered it.
I let you know. It would be a great idea to have a halimeter to see any improvement during time, monitoring sulfide concentration against time