Page 1 of 1

liver as the cause

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:54 pm
by waitingforrelief

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:56 pm
by noptical
I say we should all have a full check up. I was planning to do this since last year but didnt do yet. When I'll visit a gastro (soon) I'll ask him if I can do that.

I mean, we try every thing on earth to get rid of the bb but havent yet tried the most obvious (checking our health, that is).

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:52 am
by waitingforrelief
noptical,

it says on that website that you actually can't find out if the liver is overloaded... it talks about liver flush and it is something that you can do at home. check out that site again - she talks about her own history of having gone to the doctor to no avail.

i might just try it myself.