Page 1 of 1
Just Received my Biozole
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 am
by Tony818
Hey everyone I just received my antifungal med from KeepTrying09 and I will keep you guys updated on what happens. thanx everyone for your support especiallay keep Trying09.

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:16 am
by f_this
how much did it cost?
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:08 am
by Tony818
$30 all together
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 am
by f_this
Thank u...I decided I'm going to start being more proactive about this problem...if nothing else works I suppose I'll give this a shot...30 dollars is nothing, I would pay all the money I have to fix this
Re: Just Received my Biozole
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 am
by KeepTrying09
Tony818 wrote:Hey everyone I just received my antifungal med from KeepTrying09 and I will keep you guys updated on what happens. thanx everyone for your support especiallay keep Trying09.

You're very welcome
Good luck with your treatment! I hope this is the answer you've been looking for.
recieved my Biozole and Flagyl
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 pm
by lonelylad75
Hi everyone....
My name is Paul and I have suffered from chronic halitosiis since early childhood. I could mask my bad breath with gum while I was still in high school, but as I got older, my halitosis became worse. I tried everything under the sun, spending thousands of dollars trying to eliminate my bad breath. I came across this forum and read KeepTrying09's thread about his experience with bad breath. It made sense that the chronic smell came from his esophagus, and not his mouth. I ordered Biozole and Flagyl from his website and it took about two weeks to get here. I started to get suspicious after ten days and no package, but I reminded myself that the products were being shipped from Thailland. I recieved Biozole and Flagyl this morning and will start taking it tomorrow. I'll post how my results are in two week increments. I do not smoke or drink so hopefully, these medications will be effective.
So if anyone is wondering if KeepTrying09 is real, he is. If you have thought about ordering from him, you will recieve the medications. Good luck to all to curing their bad breath.
Paul
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:48 am
by Susie
I'm so curious to know if this works! Please keep us informed.
Susie
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:24 pm
by TIRED
Paul - is it working for you????
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:19 am
by ac10
As I posted earlier, these medications Keeptrying09 sent 2 me as well has worked for me. This combination therapy of Metronidazole & Fluconazole along with probiotics has cured me. I've been bb free for 2 mths now, hopefully its forever. If u guys want 2 read on why I believe I'm cured look for my post that says "I think I'm cured guys". Brace urselves it is long, but very detailed on y I believe I'm cured. If u haven't tried these meds u shud, y not? U have nuthin 2 lose
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:19 pm
by why me/us
Hi guys,
I just order the anti fungal only. After reading your posts, I'm thinking if I should order the antibiotic too. Will you please tell me if you're still bb free?
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 pm
by Susie
What the hell happened to Paul? what about the others? Nobody ever reports back. WTH??
Susie
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:27 am
by KeepTrying09
Susie wrote:What the hell happened to Paul? what about the others? Nobody ever reports back. WTH??
Susie
Hey Susie,
I got this e-mail from Paul back in May, but I never shared it because he said he was going to report back after a month and let everyone know how he was doing. But it's been two months now and no word back, so I figured I can go ahead and post it.

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 pm
by Susie
thanks for the update! I didn't know if everyone was finding the cure and just not reporting back. Hopefully Paul will let you know if it cured him or not. I'm still very curious about this.
Susie