Page 1 of 1
why for most people is so sudden
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:42 pm
by me
I always wonder why for me and for what I read most people too, this problem came so suddenly and in the teenage years. It seemed that one day I was smelling normal and the next day people was opening windows around me.
I mean this is something most people here has in common and something we should always take in consideration.
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:48 pm
by vilenin89
sorry replied to the wrong post.. EDIT:
some ppl have metabolic problems that onset around this time like secondary TMAU, some people have had a change in bacteria composition in their mouth, some people were just not aware of their problem then they got aware and pay attention to it.
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 pm
by scarzxx
yeah its interesting because the problem didn't happen overnight although it does seem to appear that way
Its weird because I cant remember this problem happening gradually over time - as if it was a gradual thing I would have obviously got help there and then and not let the whole thing escalate. The thing is I seem to have a black and white memory where one day I was a normal kid with normal breath then the next I was a sh** breath monster

Re: why for most people is so sudden
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 am
by findacure
me wrote:I always wonder why for me and for what I read most people too, this problem came so suddenly and in the teenage years. It seemed that one day I was smelling normal and the next day people was opening windows around me.
I mean this is something most people here has in common and something we should always take in consideration.
Mine began when I hit puberty, Maybe its hormones. I wish someone would help us find a cure for this.
Re: why for most people is so sudden
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:38 am
by findacure
....
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:51 am
by new user
mine began when i was 13 very suddenly,my sister always told me to brush my theeth.i don t now why and now i m 25
Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:36 am
by desperate
I remember reading here that someone got cured after getting on birth control. Would it be a completely asinine idea for a man to take BC pills?

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:52 am
by me
I remember reading here that someone got cured after getting on birth control. Would it be a completely asinine idea for a man to take BC pills?
Well they say that taking BC pills help with acne.