Hello I'm new my ????? Is at the bottem
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:37 am
Hello I am new but only to the forums I've been following along for a couple of months. When I first came across this site I was looking online for solutions something Id been doing since mabey 14 but since I was younger I didn't have money to be fooled by those silly treatments but eventually did buy some. I remember when I first found this sight I didnt what to feel mad that there isn't an easy fix or happy that there are people who feel like me. Your probly readin this an asking where's the ? Don't worry I have a couple but I figured it's my first post I'll introduce myself. I'm 23 now since I can remember I've had BAD BREATH (sorry I like to shout it it makes me feel better) so when I was a young Naive kid regardless to anyone else I still talk without shame letting my peers know of my problem. So pretty early I was the outcast but as I grew I learn to manage an I actually have a pretty big roster of friends.
Anyway I had my tonsils removed as a kid so that was ruled out but I do remember this an this is vagly cause I was young but I remember there doctor that did the surgery had came in an said that I had alot of mucus an a nasty smell I'm my throat that he wanted to check out he insisted I stay but I refused like an idiot I know what you guys are saying go to the ent just let me finish during my teenage yeArs I had alot to deal with I acted out to gain friends because i couldn't talk to them to much but it always botherd me because Im not like that I got in alot of trouble I didn't want to it sucked my father passed away the only person I confessed my problem to an he was actually awesome about it he didn't deny it an he tried his best to help me also there was a girl that I dated in high school that I was sure I was In love with an guess whAt she had bad breath to lo but hers was way more acute but I'm almost positive she just couldn't deal with my breath anymore it sucked but any way I'm 23 now I just actuLly lost my mom and my grandfather who lived with us now I take care of my younger siblings.
Ok so anyway I meet this new girl and I'm tired of one night stands I really like her alot and I wanna ask her out but I won't cause I know she will just leave me after she wonders why everytime I kiss her I have gum in my mouth so I've decided I can't live like this anymore so let me explain my breath ok im always congested every second I've tried nasel sprays ect but they don't work i thought that was my problem for sure but today I was eating carrots (awesome they clean my mouth an healthy) an I chew with my wisdom tooth an all of a sudden I get rotten egg taste in my mouth my wisdom teeth came in very early an are very crooked any way I recently read the check list that was posted on the forum well here's my ?
Has anyone been cured from ent visits also what do you guys think about my wisdom teeth I was almost 100 percent on pnd like my breath smelled like blood mucus an poop mixed into one but today rotten eggs when I ate carrots also I'm young with no insurance how much would this cost me estimated?
Anyway I had my tonsils removed as a kid so that was ruled out but I do remember this an this is vagly cause I was young but I remember there doctor that did the surgery had came in an said that I had alot of mucus an a nasty smell I'm my throat that he wanted to check out he insisted I stay but I refused like an idiot I know what you guys are saying go to the ent just let me finish during my teenage yeArs I had alot to deal with I acted out to gain friends because i couldn't talk to them to much but it always botherd me because Im not like that I got in alot of trouble I didn't want to it sucked my father passed away the only person I confessed my problem to an he was actually awesome about it he didn't deny it an he tried his best to help me also there was a girl that I dated in high school that I was sure I was In love with an guess whAt she had bad breath to lo but hers was way more acute but I'm almost positive she just couldn't deal with my breath anymore it sucked but any way I'm 23 now I just actuLly lost my mom and my grandfather who lived with us now I take care of my younger siblings.
Ok so anyway I meet this new girl and I'm tired of one night stands I really like her alot and I wanna ask her out but I won't cause I know she will just leave me after she wonders why everytime I kiss her I have gum in my mouth so I've decided I can't live like this anymore so let me explain my breath ok im always congested every second I've tried nasel sprays ect but they don't work i thought that was my problem for sure but today I was eating carrots (awesome they clean my mouth an healthy) an I chew with my wisdom tooth an all of a sudden I get rotten egg taste in my mouth my wisdom teeth came in very early an are very crooked any way I recently read the check list that was posted on the forum well here's my ?
Has anyone been cured from ent visits also what do you guys think about my wisdom teeth I was almost 100 percent on pnd like my breath smelled like blood mucus an poop mixed into one but today rotten eggs when I ate carrots also I'm young with no insurance how much would this cost me estimated?