THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Where is it coming from?
Where is it coming from?
The odour. I'm going crazy over here. I'm hearing everyones stories and thinking 'oh that's nice' but I'm still confused as to where to diagnose my odour from. Well I can explain and get your suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. Soo...I think I have post nasal drip, that would prove why I have thick mucus feeling in my throat most of the time (esp after certain meals)... but then I have that white coating on my tongue (especially if I eat sugary/white foods) and the odour comes from there if not scraped off...so what do you guys think it is??? And how do I treat the post nasal drip?
Thank you for your advice, buuut not all of the odour comes from the mouth.findacure wrote:I believe the odour is coming from our tongue.
Our mouth is over populated with good bacteria; hence the reason why so many people say when they take Antibiotics their bb goes away. It reduces the bacteria.
It all in the mouth you guys, nothing todo with the nasal passage or the gut.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.