Page 1 of 1

Smoking and bb

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm
by try2
Hi everyone,

Ok so I have been suffering from bb for 10 years now (23).
The cause for my bb is clearly and solely smoking. Whenever I stop smoking and use some Chlorhexidin, the bb goes away,
but then when it´s gone I always think, ok, nice i can smoke again and the bb returns. It´s ruining my life, but I can´t seem to ****ing stop smoking.

Is anyone else here affected by smoke-related bb?

All I need to do is stop smoking and I would be free to live a normal life, but i am simply too weak to stop this horrible addiction ](*,)

What is your opinion on this guys?

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:56 pm
by halitosisux
You need to read what people on here are going through and then go away and consider how ****ing fortunate you are that you know this is all you have to do, and then go get some help on giving up smoking - SHEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bb

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:04 pm
by exume
its sad to say that you are so lucky to be cured after smoking but we are stuck with it no matter what we do suggest you find a way get some nicoreete or something because if you continue your bb may become perminant

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:14 pm
by deebas
It's bizarre reading that post because many times I have thought of taking up smoking again after many years to try and mask my foul odour 8)

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:03 pm
by try2
I think that the ingredients of cigarettes supress the useful areobic bacteria in my mouth and allow the anaerobic ones to florish that produce the foul gases we are all known for lol.
I am also sure that 99 % of you guys have an overwhelming amount of anaerobic bacteria in your mouth, especially on your tongue, maybe try to find your personal source of what is making these anaerobic bacteria florish, something that makes your mouth dry and shuts down the salvia flow or unbalances the acidity in your mouth. It´s not enough to clean your mouth exhaustingly, all it does is making your mouth becoming even drier. So again, try to identify the causative agent, get rid of it ( coffee for example) and use chlorhexidin for 2 weeks. This might help many of you.

Btw, today I failed to again not to smoke; dam. I will update this, when I finally succeed in giving up smoking after 10 years