THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
He's coming to see me
He's coming to see me
I've only met him twice before, both times we spoke for a whole of 5 mins before I had to go, and from quite a distance apart, we've been talking over the fone for ages now, and he figures he wants to be with me and marry me. Now he's coming to see me in a few weeks, it wont be a five minute thing, nor will we be sitting far from each other. I dont know what to do.. I'm writing this and I so want to die,. I want my life to be over, today preferably
I dont know what I did to deserve this ;(
- terranpatriot
- Advanced
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
- Location: East Coast, USA
We kissed. As sad as it sounds it was a nice day. But now I'm stressed out again, I managed to avoid major closeness but I know next time we're going to want to do 'other' things. I cant stop thinking about the future, what if he doesnt mind the BB but when it comes down to meeting his family what will they think?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.