Spa of Embarrassing Illnesses tv show
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:33 pm
Watched this series a few weeks back where they took a group of people with what they call embaressing illnesses.. they varied from chronic IBS, vaginal clamping, bad psoriasis and really bad menstrual bleeding..
Anyway I was wishing that I was on the show becuase I could relate to so much of what everyone was saying about how modern medicine had let them down, they always felt anxious and worried about their illness and that they had exhausted all avenues to be cured.
So for the program, the participants were taken to a spa detox in Turkey for a couple of weeks and they went on a very strict vegie juice, broth and vitamin detox. Importantly they also went through some intense psychology sessions that seemed to make a big impact. They also did daily physical activities and started every morning with yoga.. Another important thing is that they did Colimas every day starting from the second week i think.. and then they did a couple of colonics nearer to the end..
Anway at the end, there were some impressive results with a lot of the psoriasis, IBS and other symptoms clearing up.
Found a youtube clip of the sort of results --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3alFc6o ... re=related
Anyway I was wishing that I was on the show becuase I could relate to so much of what everyone was saying about how modern medicine had let them down, they always felt anxious and worried about their illness and that they had exhausted all avenues to be cured.
So for the program, the participants were taken to a spa detox in Turkey for a couple of weeks and they went on a very strict vegie juice, broth and vitamin detox. Importantly they also went through some intense psychology sessions that seemed to make a big impact. They also did daily physical activities and started every morning with yoga.. Another important thing is that they did Colimas every day starting from the second week i think.. and then they did a couple of colonics nearer to the end..
Anway at the end, there were some impressive results with a lot of the psoriasis, IBS and other symptoms clearing up.
Found a youtube clip of the sort of results --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3alFc6o ... re=related