Page 1 of 1
any one here from jersey?
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:28 pm
by chiki89
Any one here from New Jersey?
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:24 am
by irshava
im from jersey wats up
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:08 am
by chiki89
Hey, from what city?
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 am
by halitosisux
Damn, I was going to lie and say im in Jersey.. then I realised you said NEW Jersey

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 pm
by irshava
atlantic city
east
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 am
by exume
yea im from east orange new jersey
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:18 am
by chiki89
Jeez, not that many from New Jersey. I'm from Belleville. Maybe we should meet up, Ive never actually known someone w.my same problem. Except for a few exceptions.
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 pm
by doomed
I'm from jersey