Page 1 of 2

Must Watch this:

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:13 am
by chiki89
Hi, I wanted to know what you people think about this.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN-STK2XvgM

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:57 am
by halitosisux
Why would someone like him say that this oxy-crap he's trying to push is the only thing that he's seen that works against a systemic candida infection unless he was just another con-merchant.

Antifungals deal with candida infections, and if a woman keeps getting yeast infection of her privates its usually because she has given it to her partner, who then reinfects her after she's managed to clear herself of it.

You usually know when you have a yeast infection (an overgrowth) and if you do then antifungals will kill it. However, there are certain places where the medication cant reach effectively enough, such as the sinuses for instance, so it's not always so straightforward and requires a surgical
approach.

The delicate balance that can allow candida to overgrow can be easily disturbed by simple things such as fragranced soaps. So its no wonder that people like him try to exploit the situation by making people think there's much more to it going on and that they need to take the measures he's describing.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:01 am
by KeepTrying09
Hey Chiki89,

It's good you asked us what we thought about that link you found, because it's a bunch of rubbish. There is a doctor over at curezone.com who has addressed the very video that you found. I cut and paste what he said below.
Dr. Jeff wrote:In the video, he states several misleading pieces of information. He says that candida is an anaerobic(lives in an oxygen deprived environment) organism and that oxygen therefore can kill it. While it is anaerobic, it's important to understand that it is a facultative anaerobe. The designation of facultative means that it can live in an anaerobic(oxygen-deprived) or aerobic(oxygen-rich) environment. Fungal candida thrives in the bloodstream where oxygen is abundant. Thrush is fungal candida of the mouth, an oxygen-rich environment. Fungal infections of the skin live in an oxygen-rich environment, or as oxygen-rich as you can get in today's polluted environment. Cells of the immune system destroy micro-orgaisms with an "oxygen-burst" once they consume them. Candida has an amazing ability to resist this. The information is misleading in an attempt to sell an "oxygen-based" supplement. What he doesn't consider or mention is that if he were actually able to add oxygen to an anaerobic environment, he could destroy hundreds or thousands of micro-orgaisms that depend on that oxygen-deprived environment to live. Destroy them and you destroy the balance within your digestive system and thus the body.

He diminishes the effect of probiotics in the body as only having an effect in the digestive tract. Probiotics have an impact throughout the body, even if they predominantly reside in the digestive tract, which extends from the mouth to the anus. To say otherwise, is to to deny the research around probiotics from the last several decades.

Just these two pieces of misleading information demonstrate his lack of knowledge about candida, intestinal flora, immune system function, and the human body. He's just one of many in this regard.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:25 am
by chiki89
Thanks for your response guys, For a second I thought it was a good idea, but you are right, I do remember reading that Candida can live in an anaroebic and areobic environment. Ughhh, well as of right now I am taking Fluconazole, and it seems to be working so far. Only problem I am about to ran out because I only ordered enough for 10 days because it was too expensive. I payed 90$. So I guess I'm gonna have to reorder , meanwhile I'm gonna take Caprylic Acid. I just hate the fact I've lost a lot of weight with the Candida diet. I wish I could go back to my original weight but I don't want my breath to get as bad as it used to be.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:28 am
by chiki89
Also, I don't know about you guys but this is really affecting me in the way that I feel like I'm becoming anorexic or something. I'm scared about everything I eat , and Ive become really self conscious of the food I eat because of this problem. Sometimes I'll rather starve myself rather than eat something that I think might make my breath bad. :( Ughhh why. I love food. hehe

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:53 am
by chiki89
So yeah i uploaded a pic. Fuk keeping my identity private -_- haha.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:22 am
by KeepTrying09
chiki89 wrote:Ughhh, well as of right now I am taking Fluconazole, and it seems to be working so far. Only problem I am about to ran out because I only ordered enough for 10 days because it was too expensive. I payed 90$. So I guess I'm gonna have to reorder , meanwhile I'm gonna take Caprylic Acid. I just hate the fact I've lost a lot of weight with the Candida diet. I wish I could go back to my original weight but I don't want my breath to get as bad as it used to be.
:shock:!!! OMG, you paid $90 for 10 days worth of Fluconazole!!! That's crazy expensive! If you want Fluconazole you should ask me, I can get it for SO much cheaper here in Thailand and ship it to you.

About the Candida diet, what exactly are you not eating?

Oh yeah, and nice picture. :D

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 am
by chiki89
Yes Sir, I'm going broke. haha. And that would be great, I would appreciate it. How much does it cost over there? And it's embarrasing what I'm eating, I gta start eating more. -_- I eat oatmeat w. a green apple for breakfast. The only snack I'll have in between meals is chips once in a while or a veggie, but I'm getting sick of eating veggies :( . For lunch I eat brown rice, with fish, meat, or chicken always w/ salad and beans or something. It's the only meal I eat a lot. And for dinner, Oatmeal again with an apple, and that's pretty much it.

p.s. I'll send you my address in a message, what's yours so I can send you the money, how long do you think it'll take for me to receive it. I live in New Jersey. And thank you :-)

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:22 pm
by danger
chiki89 wrote:So yeah i uploaded a pic. Fuk keeping my identity private -_- haha.
you are very brave. i dont think i have seen anyone on here put a pic up of themselves. you are very pretty

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:15 pm
by chiki89
God I hope nobody recognizes me :oops: . hahaha.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:35 pm
by halitosisux
God me too :roll:

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:38 pm
by chiki89
hahaha. Is that really you? O_o

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:42 pm
by chiki89
It seems like an advertisement ad type of picture for some reason. hehe.

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:58 am
by halitosisux
Yes its me :^o

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:33 am
by chiki89
hahaha.
Oh man, I had to take my pic down cuz i did something really stupid!!