it's candida i think
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:45 pm
Recently I went on a low sugar/carb diet and I feel like a new woman. I think it was candida all along. I am currently taking colliodal silver 1 teas twice a day and caprylic acid which is in pill form or coconut oil and lots of probiotics and vitamin C and B and E. I am on a strict diet of hardly any carbs - just a little fruit (blackberries and blueberries are ok) and rice. Definitely no alcohol and no baked goods ever again. If I really want a drink they said that gin or vodka is the best choice - but NO sweet mixers. So it will be gin and tonics for me if I really want a drink. I do not weigh myself, but I have lost inches in my hips and waist just in one week - bonus! I have so much more energy and my mind isn't cloudy anymore. I have no more vag. yeast infections. Even the sex is better and my sex drive too - bonus #2!
I do not think that the bad breath has gone away, but I also do not think that the yeast is completely gone. For me I think the candida was systemic, and this is hard to get rid of. The colloidal silver should knock it out. I have only been taking it for a day, so we will see. You are not suppose to take it for a long period, so I will give it a try for a week. I think that I will know when the candida is gone when my pnd goes away. I think I have a fungal infection in my nose because I have always had pnd and doctors do can never tell me why.
My doctor gave me one diflucan pill and said it will be all I need because it stays in the body for 7 days. I looked at the side effects online and I am afraid to take it because it causes cold sores and rashes and face swelling, etc.... Maybe on a week when I have nothing going on I will try it. I really think it is best to go the natural route with this though.
So, I will continue to let you know how it goes and if the bb goes away. If the bb does not go away at least I feel better.
I do not think that the bad breath has gone away, but I also do not think that the yeast is completely gone. For me I think the candida was systemic, and this is hard to get rid of. The colloidal silver should knock it out. I have only been taking it for a day, so we will see. You are not suppose to take it for a long period, so I will give it a try for a week. I think that I will know when the candida is gone when my pnd goes away. I think I have a fungal infection in my nose because I have always had pnd and doctors do can never tell me why.
My doctor gave me one diflucan pill and said it will be all I need because it stays in the body for 7 days. I looked at the side effects online and I am afraid to take it because it causes cold sores and rashes and face swelling, etc.... Maybe on a week when I have nothing going on I will try it. I really think it is best to go the natural route with this though.
So, I will continue to let you know how it goes and if the bb goes away. If the bb does not go away at least I feel better.