Page 1 of 1
silver fillings (amalgam)
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 am
by TIRED
just want to take a survey - who on here has silver fillings and if so have you had one break up on you???
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:51 am
by feelinblue81
I have had 2 crack a bit. I used to have 11 amalgam fillings and had them ALL removed...
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 pm
by TIRED
did you detox afterward??? If so, how? Is your breath less stinky? Did your health change for the better??
I am getting mine out soon...
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:40 pm
by Sally
Hey guys,
Im having all of my silver fillings replaced, not sure if its the cause of my BB but im trying everything at the mo......
went to the dentist today actually and asked about having fillings I have on the top replaced, he said they only release mercury for 5 days after you have them done! I never knew this....
anyway I'd rather pay for white ones and be safe

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm
by chiki89
This makes me wonder though. There's also thousands of people who have silver fillings (amalgam) and don't have bb, or for the most part any symptoms of mercury poisoning.

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:25 am
by feelinblue81
Well first you have to go to a dentist who will remove them SAFELY!! Rubber damn, air supply, etc. Google that and find a dentist who can do that. My periodontist says he will keep his in because he's bound to be more exposed to mercury vapors if he takes them out, but im sure he hasnt a clue about the correct way to remove them.
I started chelating after, and still am. Its a process, ill tell ya. I do feel much better but still have issues with my gut.
Oh, and before people call me a quack, lol, i was tested for mercury levels through blood, 24 hour urine sample, and hair evaluation. All came back very high....to the point where the doctor recommended i report myself to the state health department, i beleive. In New York, its a law that if you are above a certain level, they have to know.....
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:54 am
by caramiamine98
Wow. Did you go to your GP or a specialist to get tested? How long ago did you have them removed and what are you doing for chelation? I’ve heard chelation can sometimes take up to a year depending on toxicity levels. Good to hear you are feeling better. Cheers. C
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:29 am
by TIRED
feelinblue - This is so interesting. I want to get tested, but I think my doctor will think I'm crazy! I already have been tested for so many things. I think it is time to switch doctors.
I see the dentist on Wed. I will tell her about my ailments and see what she says.
Did you have a chronic yeast infection - what were your symptoms???
I heard the chelation medicine itself can be tough on your belly.
Keep us posted!