Page 1 of 1
who here has a bad taste in the their mouth?
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:06 pm
by danger
i am just wondering what percentage of people here have a bad taste in their mouth?
and would it be fair to say that if you have a bad taste as well as bad breath it is more likely to be a dental issue with your mouth? but if you dont have a bad taste it is likely to be an internal issue going on somewhere else in your body?
Bad taste
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 am
by Renato
Hi Danger, Im new here and also suffering with the same problem. I have bad B as well as bad taste.
Regarding your question I think the opposite, if you problem is dental you should not have bad taste, however if your problem is more deep in your body, for example some abnormalities with your stomach,intestine, esophagous, toonsils, it may give you bad taste.
Re: Bad taste
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:58 am
by halitosisux
Renato wrote:Regarding your question I think the opposite, if you problem is dental you should not have bad taste
Renato, dental diseases usually always give rise to a bad taste. You only have to read about various dental problems to find that out. And I can tell you from my own experience that my own dental problem made my mouth taste so bad and "hot" that I darent breathe near a naked flame because it felt like it might even be inflammable gas coming out.
Unless the source of your BB is anywhere other than your mouth or throat then its almost definintely going to cause a bad taste. And vice versa, if it isnt then its not likely to cause a bad taste.