Page 1 of 1
Someone who lives in Skandinavium or in an EU country... ?
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:29 pm
by DrMel
I have a little problem. Keeptrying09 would send me Flagyl and Biozole from Thailand (I live in Sweden) but because Thailand is not included in the EU so we should not send the drugs without the need to come from an EU country. I thought that if Keeptrying09 could send the package only to you and that you then send it to me. I know this is really much to ask but I really hope that someone can set up for me? please? please?

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:40 am
by Larc400
If you do find someone, please let me know, then we can combine our packages as I'm in Sweden too
But you were probably just unlucky if the customs took your package. It probably won't happen if sent in a discreet envelope.
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:13 pm
by mich
Hi I got my biozole lastweek from keeptrying with no problem shipping here in Norway. But for assurance wise I'll let KT send flagyl and biozole each separately on mail. Goodluck
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 pm
by DrMel
Thank you so much
