does anyone feel like sometimes it's the air coming out of your nose that smells instead of your mouth? (or both)
the point being that i think when i exhale through my nose sometimes i think i can smell weird odor.
by the way, i've stopped the salivarius probiotics now. they helped but after i developed some kind of resistance toward it, my breath is worse, i think.
*sigh*
so discouraging.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
exhalation odor through nose
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
Good that u brought this topic, I was thinking of it as well. I too feel that. I sometimes can smell odor from my nose. I have fecal breath and I cant smell it but I can smell on others(breath mixng I guess). Also, I have seen that even if I not talking and someone is talking to me up close I do get an odor. I use to think that Its them who might have ocassional bad breath but well I am coming to believe that its the smell coming from my nose that miixes with their breath and I get odor which i usaully dont smell due to habituation I guess. Any else expereincing the same
?
On a side note I had recently met some other bad breath sufferers and no one could smell each other and even after trying hard and being up close.
On a side note I had recently met some other bad breath sufferers and no one could smell each other and even after trying hard and being up close.
I think this is fairly common amongst chronic bb sufferers...
at least I have had many experiences when my bb gases mix with some external scent, which to me smells horrible. For example, I remember a few times when someone with a strong perfume has approached me: to me it has smelt like shit
. Similar things have happened when I have entered for example a room / elevator / train carriage with bad ventilation. This somehow triggers something so that I can probably smell my own bb in my sinuses: basically it has happened that I have entered a room, saying to whoever is with me: "What is that sewage smell?", and they're like "What smell?". Similar things can happen when I leave the house and am hit by the air outside. I guess it's just the change of air around me (temperature / scent etc) which lets me briefly smell my bb scent which I am normally accustomed to...
Those occasions have been rather horrifying as I then realise what horrible stenches our condition is capable of producing
at least I have had many experiences when my bb gases mix with some external scent, which to me smells horrible. For example, I remember a few times when someone with a strong perfume has approached me: to me it has smelt like shit
Those occasions have been rather horrifying as I then realise what horrible stenches our condition is capable of producing
I have an odour coming from my nose too sometimes, but it isn't constant. It's like it's sometimes there and sometimes not. I know this because of the reactions i get from other while my mouth is closed and I'm just breathing through my nose. But like I said it's only there sometimes cause I et my ent smell, and he said there was only an odour coming from my mouth. Though I don't get why other people sometimes back away from me or touch their noses whe I'm just breathing through my nose with my mouth closed.
Maybe it has something to do with air that's already been in your mouth that you breathe out through your nose, cause in that case it's already bad becasue it's been in your mouth, while if you just breathe out of your nose directly, the air hasn't been in your mouth yet, and so it's isn't bad.
I tried breathing air that's been in my mouth out through my nose as an experiment and i did get reactions from other people.
Maybe it has something to do with air that's already been in your mouth that you breathe out through your nose, cause in that case it's already bad becasue it's been in your mouth, while if you just breathe out of your nose directly, the air hasn't been in your mouth yet, and so it's isn't bad.
I tried breathing air that's been in my mouth out through my nose as an experiment and i did get reactions from other people.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.