Page 1 of 1

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:12 pm
by halitosisux
Good luck, this is always a big step to take, its apparently been enough to cure some people, but I just hope anyone also considering this has ensured they've gone through every other possibility.

Its very difficult to ignore the tonsils when so much smell seems to come from them, so I know what you are feeling.

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:40 pm
by KeepTrying09
Hey tiredofcrying,

Good luck with your recovery! Hehe, enjoy eating all the ice cream while you can!!! On second thought, maybe you should go for yogurt instead. :)

Let us know how it goes. :D

Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 am
by findacure
tiredofcrying wrote:Well I'm 11 days post op and I'm eating a reg diet now. Pain wasn't too bad. My tongue is pinker and I don't have that nasty taste in my mouth as I had before the surgery and I'm not totally healed yet. I'm not snoring anymore and my nose is so clear no constant congestion anymore. No bad reaction from ppl today when I went to the store and to the beauty shop.
I hope its your cure.

I had my tonsils out, but it made no difference.

But it get rid of those nasty tonsil stones.

Good Luck x

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:54 am
by danger
she has not been back on since. i wonder if she was cured