THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

white gunk

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
:(
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 pm

white gunk

Post by :( »

when I wake in the morning I have white gunk on the side of my mouth, meaning inside of cheek, I usually scrape it off and it comes back during the day but not as much as it is when I wake up. could this be a cause of my bb?
rexona
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by rexona »

hi,
is that gunk than smelly when you smel after 1 minune you scraped it off, if is yes than it could be you have bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗