THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

faithfulness

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
kumsal
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:23 pm

faithfulness

Post by kumsal »

I share this problem with these people on this site.I am a student and my bad breath prevents my social relationship with other people.But when I lie on my bad at night,I pray for me and for many people in order to find cure.Praying will unite us and I hope God will hear all of us.Therefore I try not to lose my hope.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗