Just to Let You Know, I am Completely Cured Now
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:44 pm
For those who remember me, or for those who are interested, I came back to say I am cured.
I live day to day without BB, don't make too much of a fuss of oral hygiene and am fine.
There are 2 exceptions to this rule
1. I can't smoke, if I do, it blocks my sinuses and I get bad BB for a long time after (sucks because I like to get high)
2. very rarely I have stomach ache and it gives me BB , but all I have to do is eat and I am fine again. SO basically hunger breath.
All the other time I am completely fine and BB free. Even when I drink.
I hope this gives people some hope, and I am truly grateful for being cured.
I still have some social anxiety issues partly due to having BB in crucial adolescent years, but I am curing that rapidly with eft (http://emofree.com/). That s**t works. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise, they are just too locked in to their mainstream belief system. I have tried it and got definite and powerful results and all over the internet people rave about it. The main thing is the e-book is totally free so anyone can learn it and use it themselves. I have never spend a penny on eft, and no one else needs to.
How did I get cured?
I am not really sure. It kind of happened slowly. I got tonsillectomy, improved oral hygiene, used hydrogen peroxide ( I think this is awesome and everyone in the world should use it including everyone here; it works, it may not cure you- although it can if you don't have BB too serious-but it will help, and it whitens your teeth and is dirt cheap-- USE IT).
After my tonsillectomy and sorting my oral hygiene out, I just took a bit of time to realise the sinus-smoking connection and how bad it actually was. For example if I got high for a weekend, I would get very bad BB for a month, and I could never smell it myself,, so it was stealth BB.
I also had my metallic fillings out, but maybe that is just coincidental. Got them out last summer, jury is still out on that. I only had 4.
I have also changed in the way I feel. Mainly due to eft, and I am happier and much less anxious, I think this plays a part.
It may seem absurd, but part of me understands why I got BB and that it was for the best. I have changed and learnt a lot, and I am a very different person to who I would have become if I never got BB.
So I believe there is a reason for getting it, but this is a whole other topic.
I wish you all the best and ask you to stay strong, I DO know how hard it is and how bad you feel and how much it can destroy your life.
But I will say, stay as positive as you can, you will get a cure, this is not uncurable. Keep looking and searching and always think of your life without BB. Look at some spirituality, I think such things helped me.
feel free to ask me anything else, I will check back for the next week or so.
I live day to day without BB, don't make too much of a fuss of oral hygiene and am fine.
There are 2 exceptions to this rule
1. I can't smoke, if I do, it blocks my sinuses and I get bad BB for a long time after (sucks because I like to get high)
2. very rarely I have stomach ache and it gives me BB , but all I have to do is eat and I am fine again. SO basically hunger breath.
All the other time I am completely fine and BB free. Even when I drink.
I hope this gives people some hope, and I am truly grateful for being cured.
I still have some social anxiety issues partly due to having BB in crucial adolescent years, but I am curing that rapidly with eft (http://emofree.com/). That s**t works. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise, they are just too locked in to their mainstream belief system. I have tried it and got definite and powerful results and all over the internet people rave about it. The main thing is the e-book is totally free so anyone can learn it and use it themselves. I have never spend a penny on eft, and no one else needs to.
How did I get cured?
I am not really sure. It kind of happened slowly. I got tonsillectomy, improved oral hygiene, used hydrogen peroxide ( I think this is awesome and everyone in the world should use it including everyone here; it works, it may not cure you- although it can if you don't have BB too serious-but it will help, and it whitens your teeth and is dirt cheap-- USE IT).
After my tonsillectomy and sorting my oral hygiene out, I just took a bit of time to realise the sinus-smoking connection and how bad it actually was. For example if I got high for a weekend, I would get very bad BB for a month, and I could never smell it myself,, so it was stealth BB.
I also had my metallic fillings out, but maybe that is just coincidental. Got them out last summer, jury is still out on that. I only had 4.
I have also changed in the way I feel. Mainly due to eft, and I am happier and much less anxious, I think this plays a part.
It may seem absurd, but part of me understands why I got BB and that it was for the best. I have changed and learnt a lot, and I am a very different person to who I would have become if I never got BB.
So I believe there is a reason for getting it, but this is a whole other topic.
I wish you all the best and ask you to stay strong, I DO know how hard it is and how bad you feel and how much it can destroy your life.
But I will say, stay as positive as you can, you will get a cure, this is not uncurable. Keep looking and searching and always think of your life without BB. Look at some spirituality, I think such things helped me.
feel free to ask me anything else, I will check back for the next week or so.