Hi Friends,
How many of you have Deviated Septums ? Can this cause BB ?
I am 28 year old and I have Deviated Septum and BB for last 12 Years.
I am planning to go for Septoplasy & Rhinoplasy surgery. If this surgey doesn't work for me then i will definetly end my life.
I have suffered a lot for last 12 years.
Please guide & help me .
Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Deviated Septum
Hi ya
I am 32 years old and had surgery to correct my deviated septum 5 years ago which didn't help my BB whatsoever.
Like you, I was desparate and have spent thousands on useless BB hopeful procedures.
I still suffer severly from BB however I have had a big improvement by eating an extremely healthy diet. I never drink alcohol and can't remember the last time I ate something bad.
I am sick of researching new cures and instead lead what some people might describe as a freakish lonely life.
Along with my healthy diet I do meditation to help keep me positive. Negative emotions only lead to a geater imbalance in our bodies.
I am confident a cure is close and can't wait to lead a normal sociable life.
Stay positive buddy!
I know exactly what you are going through.
I am 32 years old and had surgery to correct my deviated septum 5 years ago which didn't help my BB whatsoever.
Like you, I was desparate and have spent thousands on useless BB hopeful procedures.
I still suffer severly from BB however I have had a big improvement by eating an extremely healthy diet. I never drink alcohol and can't remember the last time I ate something bad.
I am sick of researching new cures and instead lead what some people might describe as a freakish lonely life.
Along with my healthy diet I do meditation to help keep me positive. Negative emotions only lead to a geater imbalance in our bodies.
I am confident a cure is close and can't wait to lead a normal sociable life.
Stay positive buddy!
I know exactly what you are going through.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.