Page 1 of 1
Giant tongue scraper on Dr. Oz show
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 pm
by Susie
LOL, Did anyone see the giant tongue scraper on Dr. Oz show? If I heard this right....Dr. Oz says if you are offered a mint 2 times than your breath is probably stinky.
He says it's ok to tell someone they have bb. OK........Would it be OK if every FATASS I saw I offered them a SCALE? Or every ugly person a bag to cover themselves with??? Once again we are the top of the outcasts!
Susie
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:14 pm
by Larc400
I'll be very happy if people tell me more often about my bb, so that I can understand what makes it better or worse. So, good advice! Shame it's not considered polite

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:17 am
by Susie
I would not be ok with people telling me all the time I have bad breath.....just like a fat person would not be ok if I offered them a scale every day. It would get old......but I would be ok if it was family or close friends. Just anybody.....nope wouldn't fly with me. I really hope the next person who says something to me isn't fat cause I will let them have it right back. It's just rude to point out people's issues.
Susie
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:52 am
by bbsux
I wish my mom or close relative or friend would tell me so that i can talk to them about it. As far as strangers telling me, it would be pointless because you couldnt have a heart to heart conversation w them ..