Page 1 of 1
Fluconozole with Wellbutrin
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:57 am
by corrin
Hey guys. Keeptrying already sent me fluconozal which most of you know is an antifungal. However, i will probably be starting Wellbutrin sometime next week since I suffer from serious depression. Do you guys think it is safe? I really want to take the antifungal as soon as I get it, but I read that it may be unsafe to take an antifungal and an antidepressant simultaneously.
-Thanks
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 pm
by KeepTrying09
Hey Corrin,
Your question is really one that you should be asking your doctor next week when you see him/her. If you plan on starting Wellbutrin sometime next week, then I strongly encourage you to inquire with your doctor about any possible interactions between Fluconazole and Wellbutrin when you are in his/her office. If you do not want to wait until next week, then you can go into any pharmacy in America and ask the local pharmacist if there are any interactions between Fluconazole and Wellbutrin. Last I checked it was still free in America to consult with a pharmacist.
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:13 am
by corrin
Ok, thanks
