Your Email Address:

First Name:

date next week.

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
terranpatriot
Advanced
United States of America

date next week.

Post by terranpatriot »

Got dinner with a crush of mine next week and I'd like to be BB free for about 3 hours. Does anybody have any tips?

I also have a weeks worth of both Clarithromycin and Clindamycin. Has anyone used antibiotics to be temporarily BB free? If so, do I take them the night before? The morning of? Or a few hours before?

exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

hold up how did u set up this date by texting call or in person
findacure
Master

Re: date next week.

Post by findacure »

terranpatriot wrote:Got dinner with a crush of mine next week and I'd like to be BB free for about 3 hours. Does anybody have any tips?

I also have a weeks worth of both Clarithromycin and Clindamycin. Has anyone used antibiotics to be temporarily BB free? If so, do I take them the night before? The morning of? Or a few hours before?
Ive read someone on here takes anti-biotics a week or so before a special event. You could give that a try.
terranpatriot
Advanced
United States of America

Post by terranpatriot »

Exume, I met this girl I long time ago during my pre-BB years.

FindACure, thanks for the info. My date is in 5 days. Do you think I should start now? Maybe at a light dose and then gradually increase it? Does anyone know how long to take antibiotics before they start working and how long they work for? I need to time this just right
snow

Post by snow »

just a quick reply to a newbie. i dont post on the site anymore, but ill make an exeption...

remember dont do more damage than good!!!! avoid antibiotics!

known facts:-avoid coffe!!, dairy!!!,sugar!!,acid,...antiboitics (are a temporary fix, but u make more damage than good,-trust me!! u kill all bacteria, good and bad, + the bad become resistant with time, and then even harder to find a cure.!
dont eat fish that day they have alot of protein, which is bad for bad breath!avoid acholoh, specially beer! spicy food...

good for u: -plenty of water,
-NaCl for cleaning nose, massage tonsils and smell finger-if it stinks-continue, until u discarge tonsil stones...
-fruit, vegetables are excelent! they have alot of antioxidants! thing that improve immune system are good for u! C vitamin- kiwi, lemons etch...

good luck, if it works out cool if not, dont sweat it, theres plenty of fish in the sea ;)

PS:since im allready replying i'll include some more answers, here.... avoiding coffe, someone here figured that it is bad for bb, HELLo, i told u guys this a couple of years ago and no one listens! coffe is acid and it will leave efffect for at least a day in ure body! avoid coffe! someone mentioned is bleeding when going to bathroom- that is a serious problem! probably hemoroids, and should go to proctologist! dont be stupid it could be cancer etch.. serious infections!!. go to doctor!!!
I told people don't put humilliating pictures here on the site of certain doctors, or "poems", and a year later the same doctors are selling their products on the site (no problem with that, I'm just saying: I told u, dont put those pics here)...
anyway good luck to all!

and a quick update on my status: bearable bb, better than a couple years ago, not cured, but OK. I took all 4 wisdom teeth outhalf impacted impacted etch... no special improvement, as I said FOOD is a big factor, and u need to improve ure digestive system, FROUT VEGETABLES etch!.. avoid coffe, milk, etch....
dairy food I only eat Activia, and Kefirm if i "have to eat" any other give white tonque effect.
PPS: if ure buying therabreath products, buy them from the site, Jimi can not finance the site alone. I suggest AO tablets, "cheap, convinient" and have proven effect on tonsil stones! I used them for some time, but since im not from USA, the shipping is too expensive.

and I did have deviated septum, had it corrected, well not "perfect job, but better than it was before, but unfortunately had no effect on bb.
and being rude to anyone doesn't help at all !
if the post stays ok, if the admin removes it i dont care,
good luck, let us know how it works out! playa 8)

ICE=Block=Snow
Renato
Junior

It gives you a momentum, but at a big price

Post by Renato »

Got dinner with a crush of mine next week and I'd like to be BB free for about 3 hours. Does anybody have any tips?

Hi terranpatriot, may be is too late now.

MAny years ago before I got married I used to use antibiotics during my datings.

Fortunately or unfortunately in my country you can get antibiotic without prescription.

It worked great, I started with the weakest and less dangerous like ampicillins (amoxicillin used to treat throat infections). It worked when I took it at least two days before. Antibiotic should be taken at least 7 days long to avoid the appearance of resistan bacteria. Finally, after several times trying the same antibiotic, it did not work anymore (the BB bacteria became resistant to it). So the next antibiotic was tetracyclins (like oxytetracyclin), this one was much more effective and It gave me at least BB for a week (the time I was taking it). Again, after some tries, the BB bacteria became tolerante to this antibiotic, however after certain time, let's say 6 months, it was effective again.

AFter i got married I stopped using it and look for another alternative. Believe it or not, I became a smoker ( 5-10 cigarettes per night), since I found that having a good oral hygiene and smoking at nights before bed time 5 cigarettes at time, it took my BB away or at least it was not so awful. (Now I guess to know why, it stimulated the peristaltism of my entire digestive tube all the night long, which helped to wash out bacteria). Many people will tell me crazy, but I was desperated on those days specially because I had my fist girlfriend/ fiance.

Long time after that, I asked my wife how she was willing to marry me with this awful BB. She told me, at that time my Breath was not awful at all, was like smoke.

I thank god for the quality of wife he gave me. She not just tolerate my BB, but she also triying to help me no to be depressive. She says my BB is not bad at all, she said she knows how awful is BB from other people.

The problem is that I notice reactions from other people to my Breath in my work.

The sad story now is that some years ago, I was detected with high levels of hepatic enzymes in blood, which mean some kind of problems with the liver ( I do not have symptoms yet). Dr asked me if I was under treatment of antibiotics for long periods specially thetracyclins and antifungals.

Nowdays I have been adviced no to use any kind of antibiotics if my life is not in risk.

I know that many of us would like to pay the price to have a BB free momentum.

But as Snow said, remember dont do more damage than good!!!! avoid antibiotics!
Truth Seeker
Total Newbie

Post by Truth Seeker »

Hi there,

I would recommend drinking a diluted organic, unfiltered APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (ACV). Get it from a health store it's cheap and quite effective. It should say "with mother "on a bottle.
DO NOT use it if you are alergic to ACV!!!.

It will cut mucus and eliminate white coating....give it a try. Also, supplement with probiotics as opposed to antibiotics. Actually antibiotics used to treat acne are responsible for my straggle with BB for over a decade.

Here is an excerpt of my other post:

"Some of you identified that Candida is often responsible for BB. I believe that was the case with me. To tackle the problem, I started drinking APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (ACV). A half of teaspoon (approx. 2.5 mL) in 2 glasses of water (500mL) would be sufficient to notice changes. Some websites recommend 1-2 teaspoons in a glass of water but I am a firm believer that you should start slow (lower concentration) and increase the dosage with time if you choose so…

Why ACV??? Well because it is a cheap home remedy that solves multiple causes of BB. That is, it reduces/eliminates the following:

• Post Nasal Drip
• Candida Infections
• Acid Reflux / GERD
• And many more. For more info on ACV and other home remedies check this website. http://www.earthclinic.com/

You can use it as an oral rinse as well. Of course, dilute it, rinse/gargle and brush your teeth afterwards as it is an acidic solution after all. My tongue has never been so pink in over a decade.

To get rid of that whitish coating some people brush their tongues with salt (look it up on earth clinic). I have a theory that it is iodine in salt that’s actually responsible for eliminating the coating. Just recently, I started supplementing with Lugol’s solution (type of iodine/iodide solution). So far so good but I should WARN YOU that you could mess yourself up if you start taking too much of it. DO an extensive RESEARCH on iodine and familiarize yourself with benefits and risks of supplementation with iodine. (check it on earth clinic and other websites. I found a very interesting paper on iodine on scribd.com – google it)

All in all, ACV has been extremely effective in eliminating the whitish coating on my tongue, and improving my overall health as it offers many other benefits. "
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi Truthseeker,
Do you think there is any possibility that the ACV might be helping you because you may have hypochlorhydria?
I read somewhere recently that ACV is a remedy for this. And it makes sense if its helping with your GERD because GERD is not always a symptom of too much acid, infact its also a symptom of too little, and if, as is commonly believed, you were experiencing GERD as a result of too much acid then you wouldnt expect ACV to improve your GERD, you'd expect it to make it worse, but it hasnt.
Truth Seeker
Total Newbie

Post by Truth Seeker »

Hey Halitosisux,

You are right on the money!!! Indeed, acid reflux is caused by lack of stomach acid as opposed to its excess. Big pharma just tries to trick an average Joe into believing that taking anti-acids will solve the problem. I mentioned Earth Clinic before (it's great resource site created by people for people, just like this one), you will find tons of info on GERD/acid reflux on it.

One thing that people often miss when investigating GI conditions is the fact that one may eat to fast resulting in food being improperly digested. That's my problem every one tells me I eat too fast...I am trying to eat smaller portions and chew very well before swallowing. Otherwise, food will start to rotten and sit undigested in a stomach for days resulting in BB.

After so many years of suffering I am convinced that the origin of my BB is some kind of bacterial infection in stomach/intestines or lungs.

As a health conscience person I believe in power of detox and have been doing it for a couple years now on and off. I would recommend to supplement with a high quality fibre/ACV/probiotics
Cheers
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi, yes there are many members who say they have reflux problems, but not necessarily the symptoms usually associated with actual acid reflux, and there is no way to know whether you have hypochlorhydria unless you have the tests to confirm it. Its fairly common, even in children, and can happen for many different reasons. The whole theory of how it can be responsible for bacterial overgrowth and/or putrification makes total sense.

You are right about the drug manufacturers. The company who make zantac had the law changed because when helicobacter was discovered to be the cause of most ulcers, zantac was no longer being prescribed, so huge loss of revenue from this patented drug. So they managed to swiftly get the law changed to allow it to be sold as an over the counter indigestion remedy. Just imagine how may people must be taking this thinking its helping, yet doing the complete opposite of what they really need.

I think it was Archimonde who noticed a few months back, that a certain type of vinegar he just happened to use by chance, seemed to improve his breath and BB symptoms, but at the time I think we all concluded that it was probably the effect on oral bacteria. But it might have been related to hypochlorhydria.
terranpatriot
Advanced
United States of America

Post by terranpatriot »

Well..I had the date the other day. No reactions while we were sitting down eating. Antibiotics really really helped. I wish I could be this BB free forever. I'm thinking about going to the doctor to be prescribed to them long term while I conduct saline rinses, take antihistamines, eat probiotics, and do other things while I wean off of it. I have a friend who said he had a sinus infection for about 8 months before finally being prescribed to high dosages of amoxicillin for 6 months straight and he was cured.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic