LOL, Did anyone see the giant tongue scraper on Dr. Oz show? If I heard this right....Dr. Oz says if you are offered a mint 2 times than your breath is probably stinky.
He says it's ok to tell someone they have bb. OK........Would it be OK if every FATASS I saw I offered them a SCALE? Or every ugly person a bag to cover themselves with??? Once again we are the top of the outcasts!
Susie
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Giant tongue scraper on Dr. Oz show
I would not be ok with people telling me all the time I have bad breath.....just like a fat person would not be ok if I offered them a scale every day. It would get old......but I would be ok if it was family or close friends. Just anybody.....nope wouldn't fly with me. I really hope the next person who says something to me isn't fat cause I will let them have it right back. It's just rude to point out people's issues.
Susie
Susie
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.