Page 1 of 1

my hair analysis results!

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:18 am
by TIRED
Real quick because I am tired and need to get to bed...

I am not assimilating Potassium
this is causing me to not be able to digest my food properly
food is fermenting in my stomach (hence the sulfur/poop smelling BB)
it caused me to have acid reflux and candida and leaky gut

treatment...

go to get my blood tested for Potassium and talk to a dr. about the results
take hydrochloric acid HCL PLUS with each meal or apple cider vinegar w/warm water
Vitamin e, c, and k
fish oil pills
Probiotics
wheat grass
Alkalin (low acidic) diet
and three other things from a special lab I need to order

I am thinking the apple cidar Vin. will take care of the BB - so if anyone would like to try it and report back that would be great

She said that this condition is not to be taken lightly and cause many different illnesses because the body is not getting the nutrients it needs. It can especially effect the heart, liver and kidneys. I have always felt that my heart and liver were not working as well as they should.

I will keep you updated on my case...let's hope this is it!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 am
by TIRED
ps she also recommended the book - Eat Right For Your Blood Type

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:30 am
by halitosisux
What kind of doctor is overseeing all this, is it your GP?
As you've stated, you have to be really careful with potassium levels because I've seen first hand what happens if your potassium level goes too high, it can cause your heart rate to drop to the point where it stops beating altogether. Something to do with the electrical conduction through the heart.

I hope this is your answer though, good luck!

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:33 am
by KeepTrying09
Hey TIRED,

Wow, that's amazing they can tell all of that just by doing a hair test. Glad you got some answers from it!!

Good luck with your visit to the doctor. Hopefully they will be able to tell you why your body isn't assimilating Potassium like it should...

HCl problems

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:52 am
by Renato
Hi Tired, do you suffer of hypochloria? ,the condition where many nutrients are not absorbed because the lackness of HCL levels in the stomach, which leads to improperly digested food.

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:27 am
by TIRED
renato - yes I think i do - I will let you all know more when I go to the doctor's and get tested.