Hey Everyone,
First off, I just wanted to say thank you to those that have sent me messages of support, either on this thread or though e-mail. It was quite a few so I just wanted to thank you all here and let you know that it is much appreciated.
Secondly, to those who don't support me or agree with anything I say, I still say thank you. I completely believe that debate is not only beneficial, but a healthy process in which knowledge is the ultimate result. Without debate there would be no knowledge, so I respect and welcome everyone's opinions, even those who might disagree with me.
Third, I fully recognize that this is Jimi's site, and therefore he has the right to mange it however he sees fit. I am not challenging his authority in the slightest. Whatever he decides I will cooperate. I may not agree with his decisions, but since I am a member of
his forum I must follow whatever rules he sets.
Jimi, let me address your comments one by one.
Jimi wrote:I don't know if he is doing it for helping only or for making money.
Very easy answer, the only reason I came to this forum and shared my story was to help people. I joined this forum on November 15th. Don't you think people asked me immediately if I could send them the same medicine I took? Of course they did. Originally I refused when people asked (you can ask both Snobuni and Archimonde. They both asked me and I initially refused). But every time I said no to someone I felt like I was doing them a disservice because I know how difficult it is to get doctors to go along with this treatment once you mention bad breath to them. I've already quoted comments over in the Metro/Fluco thread from people on this forum who could not get their doctors to cooperate, and I'm sure I could get a whole lot more than the comments I quoted. So again, to answer your question, I'm here to help people.
Jimi wrote:If you come up with some bs and say oh Jimi don't want to help people, that is just your game you are playing, I need evidence that you really want to help, otherwise you cannot push drugs here.
I'm not playing any games. It's just that other than creating and maintaining this forum, from looking through the majority of the posts you've made throughout the years, I question your methods of helping people. And how exactly can I prove to you that I want to help people? What do you consider acceptable posts for someone who is trying to help vs. someone who is trying to spam?
Push my drugs here...Gesh, you make it sound like I am selling heroin. If I were "pushing drugs" as you put it, my writings here would be different. If I were "pushing drugs" I would post some nonsense like "What I'm saying will cure everyone", or "Everyone can try it, it is 100% safe", etc. I've never written stuff like because I know that kind of talk is nothing but garbage. I've said it to you many times Jimi, but actually
read my posts and you will see that I am not "pushing" these medications on people. Again, I make no guarantee that it will work, and I don't try to convince people to buy it if they don't want to. If people want to try it it's up to them.
Jimi wrote:And another thing, you said you don't want to meet me in person because I am such a horrible person, but this is another sign you probably never had a BB, because you just don't realize how people with BB suffer. I really doubt you had chronic BB.
I didn't say I didn't want to meet you because you were a horrible person, I said I didn't want to meet you because you were a negative person. I genuinely have no time in my life for people who are negative. Perhaps if our very first conversation (and all subsequent conversations) had been better then I would think differently, but in your very first message you ever wrote me you called me a spammer, and then in your second message you called me an asshole...Why would I want to meet someone like that? Would you?
You really think the reason I don't want to meet you is a sign that I never had bad breath? That just reinforces my opinion that you are generally negative and distrustful. You're basically calling me a liar. Anyway, I don't have to prove myself to you Jimi. If you want to believe I never had bad breath then that's your issue. Of course your wrong though. I suffered with bad breath for more than half my life. But I can never prove that to you Jimi because I'm not able to time travel (and I wouldn't want to anyway, living with bad breath was bad enough the first time around). So ultimately you will believe whatever you want to believe.
guzler wrote:and you are concerned more about the money than anything else you are a gold digger that is what you are
Jimi wrote:It is easy for you to say I am gold digger, you don't have any expenses with this site, I have.
And if you donated anything I can give it back to you, if you hate me so much. How dare you call me gold digger.
I think Guzler has a valid question. You ask people to donate to your site. You say that it costs 250 euros per month to maintain (although that number has jumped around several times). I think if people are going to
donate to something they have a right to know what exactly their money is going towards. All organizations that accept donations usually have to make public how the money is being used when asked.
Jimi wrote:I allow selling natural stuff, but serious meds, no ****ing way.
Really? Why is it when I posted my thread about probiotics you removed it, called me a spammer, and said that you don't allow people to sell crap products on your site. By the way, I wasn't even selling probiotics, I just posted that thread as information. And didn't someone say that you banned some guy from selling mouthwash? Maybe you should clearly state some rules for the forum so that people will have a better understanding of your expectations in regards to this subject.
Jimi wrote:soon people will start selling other shitty stuff, and the guy is obviously a scam, he even wanted to buy this site from me.
Ok, so that's one more time you've called me a scam...And you still wonder why I have no desire to meet you. Also, what products do you consider a scam and what do you consider valid? You say that you will allow people to sell natural stuff, and then you say that all the natural stuff is crap and a scam, so i'm confused here. And you think that prescriptions medications are a scam? Come on, billions of dollars in research just to get one medication to the market and you think it's a scam?
The only reason I offered to take over this site from you is because you constantly threaten people that you will have to shut it down soon if you do not collect enough donations per month. You also said that this website has gotten so big that your hosting company is no longer backing up the information on it. Of course I offered to take over your site.....This site is without a doubt the
best website on the internet in regards to bad breath. If all the information here is lost simply because you cannot afford to maintain it, then of course I would want to buy it from you. I can't even begin to tell you the travesty it would be if this website were lost. Do you even realize how many people rely on your website? If you had to shut it down, would you even feel anything? If you ever did have to shut it down, I would
pray that you sold it to someone who is willing to continue with it.
Jimi wrote:Is everybody here lost their mind, everybody wants to try and we dont have not even 1 proven case.

Ummmm, I am 1 proven case. Do you mean you want 1 additional proven case?
Jimi wrote:Keeptrying if you dont give me a list delete all you links in footer and deal with people with pm. I don't want you mentioning selling drugs here anymore.
Done, I won't mention anything anymore about it on the public forum. And the links in my signature are just my Instant Messaging Screen Names, so that if anyone wants to chat with me quicker they can. They are not marketing links as you put it. This forum allows for Instant Messaging Screen Names to be added to our user profiles. Would you prefer that I add the IM screen names in there?
jimi wrote:people should contact you to order exclusive through pm if they are so stupid.........Sorry, I see many people try everything, next new stuff will be eating gasoline, because somebody was cured or something.
So you are calling people who try anti fungals/antibiotics to cure their bad breath stupid? So all the people who have had their wisdom teeth removed are stupid? All the people who have had their tonsils removed are stupid? All the people who have tried multi vitamins, multi minerals, probiotics, or any other natural supplements are stupid? All the people who have tried therabreath, breathrx, or any other dental products are stupid? Because you've said all of those are crap as well.
If someone drank gasoline they would not be cured, they would be dead. Your analogy is insulting.
Jimi wrote:I think you dont see what you are doing here. There is not even 1 proven case that this stuff worked. Get me 1, and at least 20 or more people tried it.
I see exactly what I am doing here. I am giving people the option to try the one thing that finally worked
for me. Again, you always talk as if there were only 1 cure for bad breath. There is no 1 magic bullet cure for bad breath. I wish it were that easy. The person who invents that product is going to be the savior to many people around the world. And again, I am 1 proven case.
Jimi wrote:DrMel, first of all what is with the nick, are you doctor or you want to be a doctor like keeptrying?

If I wanted to be a doctor I would have gone to medical school.
Jimi wrote:Everything is shady, he knows too much about antifungals
It's called google Jimi....It's amazing the information you can find from it.
Jimi wrote:the doctor he visited in hospital suddenly dissapeared, I wanted to go to her, but he say she is not working there anymore, that is really anusual for doctors to dissapear this way.
It's unusual for doctors to move or be transferred to a different hospital? Really? Anyway, I gave you her name a long time ago and I'm sure she still works in Bangkok somewhere (If not Bangkok then somewhere in Thailand perhaps). I told you already I was diagnosed and treated at BNH hospital. I'm sure if you go there and ask they can tell you which hospital she is working in now. Maybe she even came back...who knows. It was a long time ago when I asked. Make sure you go to the gastroenterological department. It's on the second floor, go up the elevator and turn right, it's the first department directly in front of you (there's a big sign on the wall, you can't miss it). And just tell them that you wanted to see the same doctor as me, and if they could provide you with any information it'd be greatly appreciated.
Whew, anyway my fingers are tired now......
I'm sure the replies will be interesting......