Page 1 of 1

My experience with antifungals

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 am
by dark
First, I have chronic halitosis since kid, now I have PATM (people sneeze and twitch) white tongue and halitosis that comes out from the nose. I haven´t tonsils.

2 months of candida diet.
- 60 days of no sugar, no chocolate, no milk, no yogurt, no rice, no pasta, no bread, no fruits, no potato etc.
- I felt tired the first weeks.
- The last 30 days I took pau d arco capsules twice a day.
- I´m thin, I never loose or gain weight, but with this diet I lost about 10lbs (I lost weight even if I ate a lot) and I looked too thin.
- After I finished this diet, I regained my lost weight in less than a week.
- same halitosis after diet

21 days of Fluconazole
- 450mg of Brand fluconazole each day (high dose)
- no side effects
- $4 each dose
- same halitosis after treatment

14 days of Itraconazole
- 200mg of Brand itraconazole each day (regular dose)
- no side effects
- $8 each dose
- same halitosis after treatment

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 pm
by meowkity1
were your adnoids removed? If people sneeze with your mouth closed your noids could be wrotting. Since my removal absolutely no nose fart

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 am
by fess
hey meow,
first time hearing about adenoids, let me ask did you have your tonsils and your
adenoids removed the same time or tonsils removed 1st then no results and went
back to have your adenoids removed, i'm curious

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:15 am
by meowkity1
both at same time.I could taste the diference as soon as I woke up, it just didnt taste shity anymore, I havnt sensed shit poo or rotten egg ever sence.It was almost a year to date from the time I found this site.
I still care for you all so much. I would never judge any one evr again.

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 am
by dark
I had my tonsils removed, not my adenoids, the md said that my adenois were ok, and adenoids were removed in kids.