I really want to try neomycin or rifaximin but they are not available in my country. I`ve been looking for online pharmacies that does not require prescription. There`s so many of them & I don`t know which site sells authentic meds.
Does anyone here have an experience as to which online drugstores sell authentic meds?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
looking for authentic online pharmacy
Re: looking for authentic online pharmacy
musta na pre ano na ang balita sa iyo ano nga pala ang number mo amy PM ako sa iyojc wrote:I really want to try neomycin or rifaximin but they are not available in my country. I`ve been looking for online pharmacies that does not require prescription. There`s so many of them & I don`t know which site sells authentic meds.
Does anyone here have an experience as to which online drugstores sell authentic meds?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.