Going in for another extraction?
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:52 pm
Hey everyone,
I had my two bottom wisdom teeth extracted back in December. One of which was severely impacted. The other problematic but not so much. I really thought that this would be the cure to my problems after reading Cured's post and conducting my own research which reassured my reasoning. However, it has been almost four months now and I am certain that it was of no avail. I am now considering going back this month to have the upper two removed. These teeth are pretty much aligned, but I am looking to remove them as I do notice a putrid smell from these two when flossing. This putrid smell used to exist in the bottom molars as well, but since those have been extracted, the smell does not exist anywhere on my bottom teeth and now only exists in my upper wisdom teeth. Can anyone offer some advice before I go and get this done? I am not sure if this is a waste of time. My insurance covers the surgery but I still need to pay around $100 for anesthesia.
-tp
I had my two bottom wisdom teeth extracted back in December. One of which was severely impacted. The other problematic but not so much. I really thought that this would be the cure to my problems after reading Cured's post and conducting my own research which reassured my reasoning. However, it has been almost four months now and I am certain that it was of no avail. I am now considering going back this month to have the upper two removed. These teeth are pretty much aligned, but I am looking to remove them as I do notice a putrid smell from these two when flossing. This putrid smell used to exist in the bottom molars as well, but since those have been extracted, the smell does not exist anywhere on my bottom teeth and now only exists in my upper wisdom teeth. Can anyone offer some advice before I go and get this done? I am not sure if this is a waste of time. My insurance covers the surgery but I still need to pay around $100 for anesthesia.
-tp